Chapter 8

Liu Shuang glanced at him lightly, her eyes cold as frosty knives and snow swords, which made him forcibly swallow the words in his mouth.

Tang Yanhua could only point at her with his index finger, speechless in astonishment. "You, you!... This woman, clearly has immeasurable strength, yet deliberately pretends to be weak, truly terrifying!"

"What 'you'!" Shen Qi Qi brushed away his hand, raising her eyebrows. "Where is the antidote? Hand it over quickly!"

Tang Yanhua snorted coldly. "I don't have the antidote!" He recognized Shen Qi Qi as the daughter of the sect leader, Shen Qi Qi, who always targeted Liu Shuang. He sneered, "Why are you saving her? Weren't you always wishing for her death? Such hypocrisy!"

Shen Qi Qi retorted angrily, "You're spouting nonsense!" She suddenly lifted her foot and fiercely kicked towards Tang Yanhua's knee. He was caught off guard and almost fell to the ground.

"You dare!"

The pampered young man's eyes turned red, feeling utterly wronged. He was filled with anger and raised his hand to give Shen Qi Qi a slap. His palm wind suddenly surged like a raging wind, and Shen Qi Qi instinctively closed her eyes.

Liu Shuang's eyes darkened, and a black smoke silently emerged from her sleeve.

Fortunately, several disciples beside him were alarmed by the situation and quickly jumped up to stop him. "Young Master, you can't do this! She's Shen Qi Qi!"

Shen family, which was currently flourishing in the world of cultivation, the daughter of the sect leader. Whoever offended her would have a hard time on their cultivation path. If Tang Yanhua struck her with that palm, all of them would be implicated!

Several disciples had changed their faces and rushed over to stop Tang Yanhua who was fiercely attacking. "Calm down! Calm down!"

"Tang Senior Brother, think twice!"

Tang Yanhua's fierce expression turned red, his temples bulging with blue veins as he gritted his teeth. "I'm not afraid of the Shen family, which represents the Qingli Sect. Even if I have great abilities, what good would it do if I offend the Qingli Sect?!"

The outer sect disciple spoke in a low voice, "It's better to endure this moment and wait for an opportunity to win it back later..."

Tang Yanhua had no choice. In the end, he broke free from the surrounding disciples and reluctantly put down his hand.

Shen Qi Qi opened her eyes cautiously, feeling relieved. She had only spoken harsh words earlier and her strength was far inferior to Tang Yanhua's. If he really struck her, she would have suffered a lot.

Having tasted the sweetness of being an official's second generation, Shen Qi Qi extended her hand towards him with an air of authority. "The antidote!"

Tang Yanhua glanced at her and sneered, "It's a hundred-year-old poison, how can you easily find the antidote? I said I don't have it, so I don't!" He then glanced at Liu Shuang again. "And besides, I can see that she clearly doesn't need the antidote to survive!"

At this moment, Liu Shuang lowered her eyes and made a soft "hmm" sound as she slumped weakly into Shen Qi Qi's arms, as if she had reached her limit.

Shen Qiqi quickly looked at her senior sister, and saw that her eyes were lowered, her face pale as paper, with traces of sickness. She was already naturally beautiful, with eyebrows like distant mountains, eyes like rippling waves, and the slender bloodstains on her cheeks did not mar her appearance, but added a touch of fragility and enchanting beauty.

Shen Qiqi blushed as she held the soft body in her arms, her heart pounding like a drum. She sighed, exclaiming how beautiful her senior sister was, and comforted her, "Senior sister, don't be afraid, are you feeling uncomfortable again?"