22. pedri's pov

"Why are you in my car again ?"

"Because I will sleep in your house."

"Says who ?!" I asked with surprise. She didn't even tell me she would come back and now I have a surprise guest in my home ?

"You could go to a hotel, dont you have any friends here ?"

"Hey- mr I'm too rich to remember how expensive hotels are- I will not spend a month's worth of hotel just because you're not sociable and kind enough to lend your long time friend some help."

"Maybe I wouldn't suggest a hotel if you had told me beforehand you would come here. I didn't see you in a year, not ten, why are you staying for so long anyway ?" She had an extremely offended expression on her face when I stopped talking.

"Wow, Pepi, calm down. What's with the unfriendliness right now ? Why are you so annoyed ?"

"I'm not annoyed."

"I wanted to surprise you, is that so bad ? I didn't do anything to you !" She sighed in misbelief

"I'm staying for a month because I love this city and I wanted to spend time with you. I don't have anyone else here, no family at all. I only have you."

I hold onto the steering wheel of my car tightly. People saw her. I'm pretty sure some papparazzi let the "after the match a girl hugged Pedri with luggages next to her" news out already.

"I don't have a choice anyway. But don't use 'the high school friend' card too much. And never talk to journalists. And don't come to my other matches and if you do put a hat and sunglasses on. Don't talk to me since it will create weird rumors."

"Yes, yes... I understood. Don't worry ! We will have an amazing month together !" She played with her fingers a bit nervously.

"Do you have anyone who might be annoyed by me sleeping in your house... a girlfriend or something like that..?"

I looked toward the road and tightened my jaw a little. The only thing I didn't want anyone to ask.

"No.. I don't."

A smile went on her face, she was happy about it obviously. It wasn't a kind, relieved smile of 'thank god no one will be mad then' no it was a happy smile.

What the hell, I am imagining things to a hundred percent for sure.

My high school friend who made out with Gavi right under my eyes wouldn't be interested in me. She isn't like that.

I could feel her staring.

"I am reading a story right now, it's about a girl who rent an appartment for her studies, and it turned out that the person she will live in the appartment with is her childhood friend she didn't see in years !"

She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I love this kind of story because it's very realistic. Happened to a friend of mine."

I moved my shoulder to brush her hand off.

"Quit the play Colly. I'm not in the mood for your fake flirtings."

I think she has a crush on Gavi and tried to take his attention by acting weirdly with me. She is acting like this ever since I signed my contract with fc.

"...the girl in my story, and my friend ended up sleeping with her childhood guy friend. It happens."

The day she french kissed Gavi some time ago, I was so surprised of them making out that I stared at them the whole time. And when she saw me peeking, she kept looking at me with a winning smile.

If she didn't have a thing for Gavi, it wouldn't make any sense for her to do that. I will root for them if they get closer, but I'm not even sure if Gavi remembers that party.

But Colly always had the richest and coolest guys as her boyfriend one way or another, so who knows.

I remember that day very well.

*** a year ago

Gavi came near me with some alcohol in his hands right after making out with a second girl in the party.

Except that second girl is my high school friend I brought with me because she wanted to.

"Hey, Pep.. is that gwurl I kissd your crush ? If so I'm sorry dude ! Rally ! I luve you duude. You know it, raight ?!"

Gavi said, shouting in my ears, completely drunk.

At this rate he won't be able to walk anymore. He doesn't get this drunk usually, did he go all the way because the party is in a friend's house and not in a club ?

"Not at all, man ! Don't worry ! Kiss her all you want." I shouted back, the music is damn loud right now.

"Ooooh. Okay Pepi ! I thoght so becuze she kept loooking at you while we were kissin !" 

"Hah ! No ! I think she did because it thanks to me that she came to the party ! I think she likes you !"

"Ha, I donn't, she is pretty, but I only make out, I don't want her as my gurlfirznd or somethig."

Gavi fell on my shoulder and started to get very sleepy. I carried him to a room and put him on a guest bed, he never drinks so much usually, he will have a deadly headache tomorrow.

I'm tired too so I will go tell Colly we will go back for tonight.

Gavi hold my sleeve for a few seconds and muttered some nonsense like "I think your friend wanted to kiss me to see what you would do."

Gavi gets very into romantic dramas sometimes and acts like we are in one when he is drunk.

This isn't some tv show or story, she wouldn't kiss the friend of the guy she likes. It's stupid.

***
Sorry if I offended Gavi fans by making him a huge Dom Juan who makes out with lots of girls. But in this story he does. Colly is one of too many. He is a fuckboy in this fiction @@