4

we took the bus and went back home.

Bessie and I are roomates. We both came from Belgium as students but only I decided to live here. Bessie's erasmus will last 7 more months before going back to Belgium.

"Dont you want to live here, B ?"

"I love Barcelona,  but I'm not fucking crazy like you. I'll finish my studies first and then decide where I'll live. In Belgium or somewhere else." I told Bessie about what happened with 'Pedri'. B was silent at first and then gave me a suspicious glare.

"Are you suure  it was Pedri ? Since you DID say that guy on the bus looked like Johnny Depp too when they looked NOTHING alike. Maybe you dreamt so much abt Pedri that your brain showed pedri's face on some random dude."

"I wasn't dreaming !"

"That time when you gave me a death glare because i woke you up before you and Pedri could kiss was a dream though hahaha"

"SHUT UP !" I threw a pillow on my friend who was laughing a bit too much remembering it.

"By the way, you waking me up before I could kiss dream Pedri is a grudge I'll hold against you until my death." B chuckled a bit.

"I promise to never stop you from kissing the real deal."

"Not fair, you promised on something that will never happen."

"True. But that's my problem not yours."

I let out an annoyed sigh and sat next to B, I call her B because she likes it. She feels like the name 'Bessie' doesn't suit her so use B with her friends.

"Did you like the match ?"

"Yesss it was fun. But... I was scrolling on instagram not long ago and saw this player. He looks sooo beautiful. Like it's not about being hot... I never cared about a guy's look. You know I'm the type to like their looks more if I like their personality and find them ugly if they have a trash mentality. But this guy is so pretty. You can't help staring. I never found a guy I dont know so beautiful. Even my celebrity crush became handsome to me because of the character he played but THIS GUY made me drop my jaw when I saw him. How."

I know one player every girl and guy, every gender finds so handsome.

"Did you see Neymar ?"

"Yes. I'm not a dumbass. I knew a great football player called Neymar existed but I had never seen a picture of him before. Did I live under a rock all my life ? HOW COULD I NOT KNOW?"

"Hahhahahah."

I guess B will be a Neymar fan instead of a Pedri fan. At least we won't fight over Pedri, so a win is a win.

"I like Pedri more."