LOVE

(16+)

Y/n- Tae I love this. It's so beautiful. Thankyou so much for making our first date so beautiful.

Taehyung- I'm glad that you liked it.

Y/n- How'd you know I like these kind of things.

Taehyung- I have my ways baby.

Y/n- Aish!! Flirt.

Taehyung- I know I am. Now come let's eat.

You both sat on the respective seats and started eating while talking with each other happily.

After eating Taehyung lend you his hand asking you for a dance while you gladly gave your hand in his big ones.

A soft and soothing music was palying in the background. He swiftly pulled you closer to himself while you wrapped your hands around his neck.

You both were smiling looking at each other with eyes full of love.

It was all so beautiful with you both being drowned in each others love. As the music stopped you both stopped as well.

You gasped when Taehyung suddenly knelt down infront of you holding a pair of promise rings.

You knelt down infront of him and hugged him tightly astonished by his little surprises.

Taehyung- Let me make you wear that princess.

Taehyung- I know I have acted like a jerk in the past and hurted you a lot but believe me it hurted me as much as it did to you.

I didn't know how love felt like until I met you. All I want is to keep you with me forever and never let you go. You're my present and I want you to be my future too. You complete me Byun Y/n.

With this ring I promise to stay by your side forever and love you till the very end. I love you Y/n will you be mine until the end.

Tears brimmed into your eyes hearing his beautiful confession. You hastily nodded your head in a yes and he slid the ring into your finger and kissed your hand softly.

Y/n- I love you too Tae so much. I can't even think of living without you now. You mean the world to me. I'm surprised how attached you made me to yourself that if I don't see you I feel a part of me is gone.

You slowly attached your lips to his and started moving your lips slowly.

He grabbed your waist pulling you closer to him leaving no gaps between your bodies and responded back.

You both pulled out when you went out of breath

Taehyung- You are mine. (He said and kissed your forehead and hugged you tightly)