♡ 𝘰𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘴 • 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 ♡

Little: Seungmin (Minnie)
Caregiver/boyfriend: Minho

Intro: Seungmin has a fixation with oranges and eats a bit too many while he's little and suffers the consequences ):

Mentions of vomiting

Also "skz" doesn't exist in this. They are just a big friend group.

this happened to me the other day ,, so i'm writing from experience sadly

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In all honesty, there wasn't much Minho could complain about with Seungmin being his little (as well as his boyfriend). The younger behaved well most of the time as long as no one took his stuffed puppy away from him. Other than that, Seungmin was a really happy and joyful little. Always bringing smiles to his friends faces. All the friends in their big friend group knew about Seungmin's tendencies and they also had one other little in the group who was rather shy while in his head space but loved to play with his Hyung. Jeongin would come over time to time with his caregiver Chan (who happened to have the fattest crush on Jeongin but would never admit it) and have play dates with Seungmin.

Today wasn't a day for play dates but Minho made sure there was time in their day for them to have a relaxing morning due to his boyfriend's slipping into babyspace last night. It was Seungmin's first time in that young of a headspace and it terrified the baby and his caregiver didn't necessarily know what to do. He was able to calm down the younger and get him distracted with some toys though it didn't last long because the toys were for Little Minnie and not Baby Minnie. So Minho resulted in giving the baby his paci and then his bottle after a little while and rocking him to sleep.

It was now the next morning and an extremely sleepy little Seungmin was waking up. He stretched his arms and legs out, ending up shoving Minho a little bit who stirred and turned over to face away from his boyfriend. As the little stretched and woke up, he sat up and rubbed his eyes lazily. Looking around the room and realizing it was morning already. He had slept so good that it felt like he was asleep for a minute and woke up the next yet woke up feeling refreshed.

His eyes wandered around the room for a bit, still feeling the affect of his well-rested night weigh on him. That's when he noticed his boyfriend still sound asleep, slightly snoring and cuddling his pillow.

"Mm, Hyung." The younger tried his best to wake Minho without being too loud as his morning voice was rather raspy already.

"Hyunggg." This time a little shove was added to Seungmin's attempt at waking the older boy. No response still which moved the little to get up on his own but not without quickly grabbing his stuffed puppy and holding it close to his chest as he waddled his way out to the kitchen.

He couldn't ignore how his tummy made some noises, clearly stating his hunger.

"I mow belly, I mow. I get eats for you." Minnie whispered towards his belly, trying to get it to quiet down. He tiptoed his way to the fridge, not wanting to wake up his sleeping boyfriend.

Once the fridge was opened, the little felt a bit overwhelmed. There were so many options for his breakfast and he didn't know where to start. Due to their shopping trip last night, the couple loaded their fridge with the necessary food they needed for the week as well as some extra fruits and sweets.

There wasn't much catching the younger's eyes as he looked at all the pretty colors littering the fridge. He saw some bright red strawberries, clearly fresh. There were some red and white meat waiting to be prepared to be grilled. As well as some green onions and peppers waiting to be used in some extravagant dish that Minho would for sure whip up by the end of the week. Though still, nothing caught the little's eye until he saw a flash of orange.