ϟ 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺, 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘱𝘵. 1 • 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵 ϟ

PART 1

Ship: Minlix
Everyone mentioned in this one-shot: Minho, Felix, Jeongin, Jisung, Chan, Changbin
No intro so I won't spoil anything, just read 🙏

this oneshot contains mpreg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was less than an hour before Minho would finally see his boyfriend after a long week of making plans and cancelling. There were many failed attempts at seeing each other, 90% of those attempts made by Minho's boyfriend, Felix.

The older of the two (Minho) works at a recording studio as a producer and and Felix is still in college, very much stuck to the 'broke college kid' agenda. He couldn't help it if his family wasn't supportive of his sexual orientation and decided to cut him off completely. Thus, leaving the boy with only a bit of money, no work experience besides at a photography studio in which he met his only current friends, Jeongin and Jisung, and his boyfriend.

Minho was rushing around his apartment, trying to make it as neat as he could knowing his boyfriend would scold him for not cleaning up properly. There wasn't much Minho could do besides sweep, try his attempt at vacuuming and then wiping down the countertops in the kitchen. The minute he was done his cleaning, the doorbell rung and he made his way to his front door.

"Hey Lix." He greeted his boyfriend with a soft hug that the other boy didn't want to leave the warm embrace. Felix kept his hold on Minho for a few seconds before deciding to let go, causing a bit of worry to creep into the older boy's mind.

"You alright?"

"Hmm, yeah. I'm fine, how are you Min?" Felix made his attempt at keeping the conversation casual before he knew how sour it would turn in the blink of an eye. He felt the dread and guilt creeping into his mind like no other time before. He didn't want to do this yet he knew he needed to.

"I'm good, stressed from work but that's the usual. Want a drink, babe?" Minho made his way to the open kitchen which connected to the living room and dining room. In reality, his apartment was not big at all but it was livable to himself and the occasional night Felix would spend there.

Felix felt shivers go down his spine. He always hated the pet name 'babe', it just felt weird and awkward. (I'm projecting I literally hate the nickname babe.)

Though without missing a beat, Minho somehow always knew the right things to call Felix.  As long as it wasn't 'babe'. Though contradicting this, throughout their relationship Felix could tell Minho was somewhat self-centered, he hoped that would change by the time they hit the 6 month mark but now here they were at almost a year and nothing changed. It wasn't always like this yet Felix still feels like he's alone in this relationship. And he wasn't going to let the one connected to him feel alone either. He would never want to put that burden on someone else.

"No, I'm fine."

Minho sighed at usage of no pet names from his lover. He tried his best to call Felix the usual relationship names hoping his lover would reciprocate it but to no avail. It wasn't like this the beginning of their relationship which made them both wonder when exactly did it change.

"Alright, let me get some water and we can watch a movie or something, sound good?"

A subtle eye roll and humming, Felix agreeing to the plan that was their usual schedule almost every time the couple saw each other. Start with food, then movie, sex, cuddle, and then Felix would leave.