three - 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌

003.
𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌

"There has been talks of two boys in Essos with Targaryen traits," his grandsire says, unamused. "Those boys could well be Rhaenyra's sons. They need to be—"

"They need to be what?" Aegon snaps, eyes hard. "Kill them? Have we not murdered enough Targaryens. Have I not kinslayed enough?"

"Those were in war, your grace. Keeping those boys alive will make black supporters rally behind them." Lord Tyland piped up.

Aegon laughs taking another swing of his wine. "And I thought you said the blacks wanted wanted Lucena to rule and take my crown,"

"They still do," his grandsire said. "And they can if you are ignorant about it. We can make it easy. We send assassins to give the boys two quick deaths,"

"No," Aegon interrupted and all eyes turns to him. "I will not have it. Leave the boys be they cannot do much in Essos anyhow,"

Aegon was the king, his word was the last say.

Yet he did not notice the fury in the lord hand's eyes.

━━━━━━━━

Lucaena stares at herself. The dressmaker had given her many silks and fabrics to chose from to make the wedding gown. But she denied every one of them. She didn't care for the dress. She didn't care for any of it.

She just wants her family. She wants her mother. She wants her mother, Daemon, Jace, Luke, Aegon, Viserys, Visenya, even Laenor and Ser Harwin.

She wants anyone.

She didn't care for what the gown would look like, and she has no idea what silks and fabrics it will have. But she knew what color she would wear;

green.

That was misery in itself.

"Lucaena"

Lucaena jumps and turns around wide eyed and stares at the lone presence inside her chambers.

She was alone.

"Lucaena"

Tears begun to tickle her eyes and she felt her name being repeated over and over.

"Lucaena"

"Lucaena"

"Lucaena"

"Lucaena"

"Lucaena"

"Lucaena"

She screams and puts her hands on her head, allowing her body to collapse onto the cold ground.

"Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop. Stop!" She screams, throat raw.

She continues to scream for the voices to stop inside her head. Her mind became slightly darker and darker for every passing moment. Before she passed out she could hear faint shouts of voices.

And then,

nothing.

━━━━━━━━

Her head was pounding. She groans and puts her hand lightly to the her now patched forehead.

What had happened?

Lucaena feels her body protest as she tried to sit up, until a voice quietly stopped her,

"Stop it, niece. You will hurt yourself,"

She turns her head to find Aegon sitting on a chair beside her bed with a child sleeping on his lap.

It seems he noticed and sent her a smile.

"This is Jaehaera, my daughter," he whispers, brushing his hand gently though her hair.

Lucaena didn't say anything but continues looking at the girl. If she squinted she could faintly notice the similarity between Jaehaera and Helaena.

"She is beautiful,"

And it was true. Jaehaera has a gentle beauty she inherited from her mother.

She lifts her gaze and catches Aegon's eyes. She coughs and lays down again, letting her breath soften.

"What happened? Maester Orwyle said you fainted,"

Lucaena closes her eyes as she felt tears escalating in her eyes. She feels so lost. She has no one here for her. When she was sick it was always her mother who sat beside her, never leaving her bedside even if Daemon again and again told her he would look after her. Her mother refused every time. She would hold her hand and brush her hand gently though her hair.

There was many things one could say about Rhaenyra Targaryen. But thing was certainly not that she was a bad mother. Everyone in the seven kingdoms knew how much Rhaenyra loved her children. After all, the death of Lucerys was what started the war.

But they are both dead now. So is her siblings.

She didn't notice that she again cried until Aegon brushes his fingers against her cheeks to try and dry them away. She flinches and that causes his fingers to stiffen. He retreated his hand and stares at her.

"Have you not taken everything from me, Aegon?" she asks quietly. Her heart is shattered, her mind is lost and now her body will most certainly break. "You have killed my family while you still sit well with your daughter. What right do you have to live while everyone else died for your faults?"

Aegon didn't answer her. She didn't expect him to either. She just needs him to listen.

"Why did you murder my mother in front of me? I still hear her screams and it haunts me Aegon. And it will never stop,"

She cries. She can't stop now and Aegon has made no attempt in brushing these tears away.

"I am lost, Aegon. It doesn't matter if I marry you. Nothing will ever be the same,"

She hears Aegon sigh.

"I know. But you are mad if you think I won't try,"

━━━━━━━━━━
𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙧'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁, 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝖺𝖾𝗇𝖺 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗏𝗈𝗂𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗁𝖾𝖺𝖽. 𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌 𝖻𝗋𝗈𝗄𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝖽.

𝖶𝖾𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖩𝖺𝖾𝗁𝖺𝖾𝗋𝖺!