Chapter 12

Time passed like a hand waving out of train.

Soon the day came when manik have to leave for Mumbai.

Manik pov:

Standing infront of mirror manik looked at the scars which are on his stomach.

He don't know from where he got this scars. They (scars) are the most ugliest part of his body.He hate them they give him disgust.

He doesn't let anyone see his scars not even rohit and he will not let anyone see this.

He came out of his thoughts by the sound of knocking on the door.

He immediately wore his shirt and open the door.

Rohit:"Kiddo kitna time lata hain toh ready hona ka liya,itna time toh ek larki bhi ready hona ka liya nahi lati".

Manik:"Oh hello tujhe kaisa pata ka ek larki ready hona ka liya kitna time lati hain.

Aur dusre baat ho raha hon ready itne bhi kiya jaldi hain."Manik said.

Rohit:"Ismein jana ki kya baat hain uncle na bataya tha na ka aunty ready hona mein kitna zyada time laiti hain".

Manik:"Haww mein aunty ko baton ga ka uncle unke buraye karte hain".

Rohit:"Bata deina par abh chal tere flight ka time ho raha is wakt (time) par humein airport par hona chaiya tha".

Manik:"Galti tere hain tuna mujhe jaldi kyun nahi uthaya".

Rohit:"kya??meina tujhe jaldi nahi uithaya,ohh hello mister mein tujhe utha ka gaya tha par tu utke ready hona ka bagaye phir sogaya".

Manik:"Hain toh ismein mere koi galti nahi tujhe do bara check karna chahiya tha na ka mein utha ka nahi".

Rohit looked at manik with a done face😑😑.kya hoga isse larka ka.

Rohit:"Hain ok mere galti I am sorry mujhe maaf karde".

Manik:"Maaf kiya aur abh jaldi se bag uthayo aur cab mein rakho already tumhare waja se late hogaye hain".

Saying this manik run outside leaving a shock rohit behind,who looked at manik with open mouth.

They are on their way to airport when rohit ask.

Rohit:"kiddo tuna medicines lina".As he was busy since the morning.

Manik gulped, he dosent took his medicine if rohit got to know this he will be a death meat.

Manik:"Ofcourse ro meina lali thi abh mein itna bhi irresponsible nahi".

Rohit:"Ofcourse tu utna bhi irresponsible nahi balke tu usse bhi zyada irresponsible hain.

And believe me kiddo agar mujhe pata chala ka tuna mujhse jhoot bola hain I will skin you alive".Rohit warned manik.

Manik gulped before nodding his head he can't do anything.

Soon they reach airport,manik hug rohit crying.

Rohit:"Don't cry kiddo sab theak hoga".

Manik:"I will miss you ro".

Rohit:"I will miss you to kiddo aur hain apna khayal rakna medicines time par lana aur koi unhealthy food nahi".

Manik:"ok,aur kuch".

Rohit:"Yeah call me when you reach their safely".

Manik:"I will,bye".

Rohit:"bye".

They hug eachother last time before manik went inside the airport.

After check-in manik felt dizzy but as always he shrugged it off thinking it's happening because he doesn't eat anything since morning.

It took 2 hour 11 minute for manik to reach Mumbai.

He came out looking for the driver,he was informed that khadoos commissioner will send his driver to pick him up.

Soon a person came to him and informed him that he is the driver.

He let the driver to carry his bag and guid him toward the car.

After sitting inside the car he closed his eyes in pain,he is having problem in breathing and feeling like throwing up.

Soon they reach,manik eyes pop out looking at the house.

The house were huge not huge,enormous. Like gigantic. Like bigger then big. Like take the biggest house you can imagine,and double it. And that's half of the house he  was looking at.

Manik get out of the car and got shocked seeing so many cars and bike the commissioner love bike and cars he thought.

Manik came inside the house he was not feeling well, he wants to go to his room and take some rest, not taking medicines is taking toll on him.

Manik stopped seeing the muscular, tall man standing in the middle of the living room.

Before he can call out for him he fainted.

Arjun turned around and stilled looking at the boy he felt a connection in his heart.

He felt he know him,he felt like his baby is standing infront of him.

Before arjun can do anything the boy fainted shocking arjun.

Arjun immediately run toward the boy, wrapping his one arm around his waist and second arm behind his head.

~~~

Hope you like the update.

Take care💜💜