Chapter 68

Chapter 68

    It's nothing? This dialogue...

    oh my god, I can't think about it anymore, I can't imagine it every minute.

    Although there is no picture, this does not affect the imagination of CP fans at all.

    Just a few simple sentences, coupled with the fact that Qiao Xuan came out of the bathroom with a blushing face, in the hearts of CP fans, he could already come up with a small composition of hundreds of words.

    Not only CP fans, but other fans are also very curious about this, it's really heart-wrenching. They didn't want to think about it, but it couldn't suppress the fans' speculation at all.

    【Ahhhhhh, what happened to the two of them in the bathroom? It sounds so exciting. ]

    [Is it stuffed with sauce? Cover your face, shy. 】

    【Will it hurt if it flows into the eyes? Ok? not yet? What kind of tiger-wolf words is this, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhatedsesses of my head, it keeps thinking crooked. 】

    As soon as the news of Rong Yan's suspected relationship with female artists came out, one can imagine the explosiveness of the news.

    Soon [Rong Yan and Qiao Xuan Suspected Dating] rushed to the top five of the hot search list, besides fans, there are many people who eat melons and passers-by.

    Of course, the marketing account and the navy have also started to fish in troubled waters. It would be even better if this news can be confirmed.

    Liu Quan opened Weibo and frowned.

    Is he just connected to the Internet in the village?

    When did Qiao Xuan and Rong Yan start dating? He didn't receive any news at all.

    Liu Quan picked up the phone and wanted to call Qiao Xuan directly to ask what was going on, but then he gave up and contacted Shen Jing instead.

    At this time, Qiao Xuan had just finished her break and was practicing dance in Chang Qiongying's practice room, and Shen Jing was also here to accompany Qiao Xuan.

    Shen Jing: No matter how many times I watch it, Jojo dances really well.

    In Shen Jing's opinion, this dance has been performed perfectly, but every time Chang Qiongying can find shortcomings in it. Shen Jing couldn't help feeling that Teacher Chang really valued Qiao Xuan.

    Only when you value it can you be so strict.

    Suddenly, the vibrating sound of the mobile phone in her bag interrupted Shen Jing's thoughts. She hurriedly went out of the practice room to answer the phone, "Hello? Brother Quan, what's the matter?"

    As soon as the phone was picked up, Liu Quan asked directly: "Qiao Xuan Are you in love with Rong Yan?"

    "Ah? No. Brother Quan, why do you ask that?" Shen Jing was puzzled by Liu Quan's question.

    Except for the fact that Shen Jing didn't stay with Qiao Xuan when she was recording the show, she basically spent the rest of the time together, and Qiao Xuan's state didn't look like she was in a relationship.

    "It's been rumored on the Internet that the two of them are dating, so ask Qiao Xuan to clarify on Weibo."

    Hearing this, Shen Jing was surprised, and then agreed: "Okay, I see, I'll tell Qiao Qiao right away."