Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Scary Jojo

    There are quite a lot of variety shows, and Liu Quan is more inclined to slow variety shows in these invitations. For other shows, he is mainly worried that the host of the show will dig a hole, and Qiao Xuan can't handle it.

    From her debut to now, Qiao Xuan has participated in variety shows that she can count on one hand. Every time I still participate with the team, when encountering difficult questions asked by the host, Wang Li, the captain of the group, usually answers them.

    Liu Quan picked up his phone to mention the variety show to Qiao Xuan.

    After Qiao Xuan changed her clothes and was about to have dinner with the dance troupe, she received a call from her manager, Li Quan, and remembered that she was on the trending list today.

    Could it be that he came to Xingshi to inquire about the crime?

    Qiao Xuan was a little guilty, and then asked cautiously: "Brother Quan, what do you need from me?"

    Liu Quan said: "There are some variety shows that want you to participate in their programs, and I will send you the file later, you see Let me know which one you want to go to, and let me know after you decide."

    Since Qiao Xuan agreed to the conditions proposed by Qiao Xuan when signing the contract, Liu Quan will give her the greatest degree of freedom.

    Qiao Xuan replied, "Okay, I'll reply to you after I read it."

    She was relieved, the manager's face looked a bit like her dean in high school. Every time she saw him, she was still a little scared, feeling like the days of being dominated by the dean came back.

    Liu Quan hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Next time, keep it outside."

    He was really worried that his artist would be regarded as a funny female artist in the future - Qiao Xuan.

    Qiao Xuan: "...Okay."

    The little Jio who was dangling happily stopped immediately.

    She knew that now even her manager recognized her as a female sand sculpture artist.

    Qiao Xuan: It's too difficult for me!

    After getting the information, Qiao Xuan finally chose the slow variety show among several variety shows, and the name of the variety show was "Easy Life". Qiao Xuan didn't think as much as Liu Quan did. She was completely attracted by the name.

    Among the invitations to several variety shows, the words "easy life" immediately caught her attention.

    The information sent by the agent didn't introduce much about the show, it simply said that it was a slow variety show about the lives of celebrities.

    But when I heard the name of this show, I felt that this variety show should be very relaxing, otherwise how could it be called a relaxed life.

    Qiao Xuan decided on this without even thinking about it.

    Why choose to be tired when she can be on the show easily? She is not a masochist.

    Qiao Xuan leaned back on the chair comfortably, and then told her manager that she was going to participate in "Easy Life".

    But that night, Qiao Xuan had to rush over to join the other members of the variety show.

    The original candidates for this variety show were decided several months ago, and the other members participating in this show are all good in the circle. Originally, this show was not for Qiao Xuan, but one of the female artists was filming the show. , I accidentally broke my leg.