➵ 011, 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙎

CHAPTER ELEVEN![ real life, social media, imessage ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN!
[ real life, social media, imessage ]

❝ 𝙂𝙍𝙊𝙎𝙎 ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"i think that this whole thing is stupid" matt says as he stops writing whatever he was on his paper. Ivy looks at him with disgust written on her face. Amelia gives her a nudge, basically to fix her face.

right now the group is currently sitting in the library during their lunch period to help the triplets come up with youtube ideas. no good ideas have been said but then again ivy hasn't made a suggestion so of course none of them are good.

"ivy could you help us?" matt says throwing his paper, that now is crumbled, at the girls head. she looks at him with a confused face.

"i don't remember the last time i said i cared" she says looking back down at her phone. ivy doesn't have anything new to look at but she would do anything from looking matt in the face or listening to their conversation.

"well considering that the people that watched us really liked you in our last video," matt starts but quickly nudging nick to finish his sentence. nick quickly gets the hint and knows ivy would never agree if matt asked.

"we were wondering if you'd like to be in our next one" this sentence alone makes ivy's head snap up. she looks at nick, then matt, and finally chris. they have a big smile on their face and for a second ivy starts to feel herself smiling at all three of the boys, that is until matt opens his big mouth.

"if you say no though we can always get lia" he says looking at the girl next to ivy. unlike ivy, mel doesn't hesitate to accept the offer to be in their video. ivy didn't even get the opportunity to say yes or no before they started making plans for the video they are gonna make with mel, oh sorry lia.

ivy and miles look at each other the feeling of being an outsider in both of their stomachs. of course the two would never admit out loud in front of everyone cause they don't want to be over dramatic but they can't help but feel like they don't belong with this group of individuals.

"i gotta go to my locker before class" ivy says not wanting to be around these shitheads anymore. she didn't even realize how much sadness was in her until she spoke. It was a big tell that the girl was at least a little upset, even if she looked like she wasn't affected.