➵ 004, 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆

CHAPTER FOUR![ real life, imessage ]

CHAPTER FOUR!
[ real life, imessage ]

❝ 𝙒𝙃𝘼𝙏 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆  ❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ . ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧

ᵣₑₐₗ ₗᵢfₑ !
⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺

"I'm so fucking tired" Ivy say as she sit next to miles in homeroom. Miles, Amelia, and Ivy were lucky enough to get homeroom together. She's glad that she got at least one class with Mel.

"me too I feel like I haven't slept in fucking forever" miles says as he lays his head down on his desk.

"well yall better get energized because we are hanging out today after school" Mel says with the most cheerful smile. The reminder of the hangout planned just makes ivy even more tired, if thats even possible.

"ivy please try to play nice today," mel starts looking at ivy then miles. ivy is taken back by that but she doesnt know if its the fact that she will only tell ivy this or the fact that the teacher says they'll have homework tonight.

"i know how you can be sometimes and i want today to go as good as it can" she says and ivy nod quickly laying her head down after.

she just need to get through today and hopefully will never have to hang out with matt and them again.

its now 4th period and the thought of still having 4 more periods to go makes ivy want to cry. ivy just wants to go home and sleep. why does school have to fucking exist?

ivy goes to the back of the class to the seat she claimed the day before. matt sitting in front of her, he got to class late and that was the only seat available. as long as he doesn't talk to her she'll be fine.

"today class we are gonna start our beginning of the year project," the debate teacher begins with the biggest grin. "i do this project every year and i like to think that the students have fun" she finishes grabbing a stack of papers off of her desk.

everyone immediately groans. every year the students complain, outside of class of course, that they hate the project and the prompts she gives everyone are so stupid. ivy actually got advised from blake to not even take the class cause she knows ivy will hate it but the girl needed another class to fill her whole schedule.