[unimportant]

Thought or think

'Mumbled or whisper'

*movement or action*

<digital or robot or digital communication voice>

General POV

As the 3 work together, Elysia shooting her pink arrows at the range units while Sakura slashing the little fast units like the archangels. For you Y/N, all that's left now are the titan size ones, or so he proclaim the giant honkai beast "titans".

Y/N: gota at least differentiate them.

(author: oy! No 4th wall breaking!)

Y/N: alright, 10 titan archangels, 7 titan chariots, 5 titan flaming catapults, and 1 titan emporer left, well this will be manageable.

As he said that, 4 titan archangel comes straight at him. He dodge the first one by turning his body to the side. Then upper slash the 2nd, he then makes a horizontal swing at the 3rd and 4th titan Archangels, the titan Templars dash right at Y/N right after dealing the titan archangels, one that is very close to Y/N thrust it's Lance to Y/N but was barely block by Y/N's sword swiftly but he take the hit of the shield bash of the other titan Templar causing Y/N to propelled and launched him to the wall of the dome.

Elysia widened her eyes at the moment then turns her looks at the titan Templar with a glare.

Elysia: tch, I can't do anything right now, I can barely hold my bow. Sakura how about you?

Sakura: *huff* tired *huff* as you elysia.

Elysia: *sigh* well, guess this is it, it's nic-

Then they both felt a strong gust of wind after a giant sword was flung right by them and a loud rawr came from the titan that was struck by the sword by Y/N.

Elysia: eh?

Sakura: it's still alive!?

Elysia: and here I thought this is the end, yay~ go goldie~

Sakura turns her head to Elysia and give her a dead expression with a sweat drop.

Sakura: ...Goldie?

Elysia: yeah! Can't always call it the [golden reaper], to mouthfull! it's sound more like a code name, and beside it sound like some emo kid that made up, it's not cute.

Sakura: ...

As they both have a normal conversation while in the middle in the fight

As they both have a normal conversation while in the middle in the fight. Y/N with broken left arm.

Y/N: tsk tsk, looks like I can't able to hold anything then, but tis just a scratch. I still have my legs

He raises himself up then skate to gain speed and jumps directly at one of the titan Templars, Y/N then raise his leg to kick it on the face then stood on the ground as the titan also falls .