𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7

Alanna had decided to go to Sherlock's home later that night after taking Tewkesbury and Enola somewhere safe. Sherlock was there sitting on the sofa reading a book. He immediately closed it once he saw Alanna. "Lann" he gasped seeing the blood on the side of her head

He grabbed her head and moved it "What happened?" Sherlock asked, Alanna winced "Sorry." Sherlock apologized

"The Marquess case." Alanna said "The dowager  tried killing her own grandson.You need to head down there immediately " Alanna told Sherlock "That doesn't explain why your bleeding from your head" Sherlock said

"Goodness, Alanna. You could get yourself killed." Sherlock said "Really? I had no idea. No not a clue, I mean it's not like there was a rifle shooting at me" Alanna sarcastically commented rolling her eyes.

Sherlock smiled at her and kissed her head pulling her in for a hug making Alanna freeze

Sherlock realized and pulled away. "I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

Alanna looked up at Sherlock and smiled cupping his cheeks.

"You know Sherlock, you are one of the greatest detectives ever, but yet. You're Sherlock Holmes and yet you can't seem to realize I have feelings for you." Alanna smiled confidently looking at Sherlock.

Sherlock didn't say anything but she looked at her. Alanna's smile faded as she saw Sherlock's expressionless face. She put her hands down and began to turn around until Sherlock grabbed her hand and spanned her around kissing her.

Alanna didn't waste a second to kiss Sherlock back. It has been years since she had kissed him. But that time that she did kiss him, she thought it was out of pity. Now she realized, it was never out of pity. It was because he had always felt the same.

"I am deeply in love with you too. I have always loved you. Ever since that day we started to pick flowers. I fell for you. I can't breathe unless you are near. You are my oxygen. I adore you. I love you Alanna Alexander."

Alanna stood there speechless, but continued to look at those beautiful blue eyes.

"I love you so much Alanna, I love you so much that I want you to be my betrothed. I want to wake up next to you everyday, every week, every month, every year.You are the one for me Alanna, you are the only person who has made me feel this way. I am not one who knows a lot about love, but I do know that I love you. I have always loved you. When I had left all those years ago it killed me, because I knew there was a chance i may never see you again. I know I should've told you I was leaving but...the thought of telling you broke my heart. It truly did. I love you Alanna, I adore you, I want to marry you. I want to be your husband, I want you to be my wife. Will you marry me?"

Alanna stared at him. Love struck, she couldn't breathe. The way he had confessed his love to her made her feel like she was in Heaven. She felt special. She had finally found her person. She was truly and deeply madly in love.

"Yes."

Without another word Sherlock picked her up and kissed her passionately while spinning her around the two of them laughing.

"I love you Sherlock Holmes."

"And I love you Alanna Holmes." Sherlock kissed her one more time  "We shall go to the station tomorrow. But now let's go you cleaned up shall we? And after we get you cleaned up I'll go. I promise." Sherlock told her and she just smiled