Hyung-nim

A/N: Happy Halloween! Thank you for reading and enjoy!

Cale arrived in front of Alberu in inhumane time. Alberu put away his watch, an attempt to avoid his dongsaeng's eyes. Alberu was the emperor but not even he could stand majestically when the ex-commander was giving his scariest death glare, in combination with the dominating aura. Shrinking slightly, Alberu cleared his throat.

"My dearest dongsaeng-"

"Your majesty, did you make me the Prime Minister again?" Alberu stared at the wall behind Cale, trying to ignore his dongsaeng shaking eyes. This time, it was not Alberu's doing. Cale was a trouble magnet.

"I can explain."

-Let's burn the palace. Even bigger wall of fire this time!

Cale was tempted but waited for an explanation. "Your majesty-"

Alberu flinched at the sudden spark in Cale's eyes. "You're driving me crazy. Don't you dare destroy my palace. I'll make you the Prime Minister permanently." His dongsaeng was a crazy bastard.

"Aren't you afraid I'll –"

"I'll also make sure you become the first archduke of the Roan Empire." Cale gulped. He wanted to complain about how unfair this was. All he did was eat and sleep. He didn't want to be Prime Minister no matter how short the period would be. He knew exactly how much work it required.

"I am listening," Cale took a seat, munching on one of Alberu's cookies. Alberu sighed, glad to have brought the cookies. He wanted to ask about last night but that would have to wait. Taking a seat in front of the red head, Alberu began to inform him of the meeting with the delegation.

"The Western and Eastern Continent are sending their own delegation to the Southern Continent."

Cale nodded along. Roan was at the center of all the negotiation, so he was sure they would be leading the delegation. He had faith Alberu would be sure to take all the benefits.

"To show our trust, they want our envoy to stay there until we sign the agreements."

Cale frowned, placing his cookie down. They wanted to take the envoy as hostages. If the treaties failed, would they allow the envoy to leave unsheathed? "What about the envoy they sent?"

"They sent a Prince who has little political power, and some useless nobles." Alberu didn't need Cale to word his thoughts. "They changed the envoy." It should have been the crown princess, the prince, and a few high-ranking nobles. "They will send a delegate when we agree to sign."

Roan could not be one to back out. Not unless they wanted their reputation destroyed. "Who are they planning to send?" Cale had a hunch. Alberu rubbed his temples, sighing for the hundredth time.

"I said you were taking on the role of Prime Minister again, Choi Han is my teacher, Rosalyn is busy with the magic tower, Lock is a child, Mary does not know of politics-"

"Are they sending Tasha-nim?" Observing Alberu's frown and clenched hands, Cale had his answer. Those crazy nobles!

"Along with the second prince, young master Basen, Harlo, Pen, one of queen Latina's subordinates, Pope Jack, and some nobles from the eastern continent. Crown Prince Valentino will be leading them."

Cale scoffed. They were taking this opportunity to limit his people's power.

"This was the best option. The Roan nobles can be handled but the other kingdoms from both the western and eastern continent are much more difficult." Alberu rubbed his forehead. There were so many vultures waiting for Roan to make a mistake.