Chapter 164 - Faith

Chapter Cover: Eve seating alone by a flowing river with silver themed flowers around her.

I was lying down upon my bed staring at the ceiling. The sun was filtering through the window of the hotel room that I was staying in and most of the group had already went out to get some breakfast. This was the day off that we have gotten so that we could rest and get ready for the final day of the Grand Magic Games. I was still mulling everything I have learned last night over in my mind.

With both of my arms behind my head, I was simply staring at the ceiling at everything that had been thrown at us. Just yesterday, we learned that Acnologia, the Dragon that kicked our collective asses back on Tenrou Island was of human origins and that he used to be a Dragon Slayer similar to Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy. He was not only a Dragon Slayer but he used his magic so often that he had transformed into the freaking Dragon that we had seen that day on Tenrou Island.

Does this mean…Natsu and the others are going to become Dragon as well? I thought thinking about the trio Dragon Slayers that we have in Fairy Tail, Damn this is one of those times when I wished I knew what was going to happen later on…

I turned my gaze toward the side thinking about the next thing we have learned. These people were going to use actual time travel to go and kill Zeref before the man becomes the black wizard and the feared monster that he was today…but if they do something like that, aren't they going to dramatically change the history of Fiore?

If Zeref is killed then…Nova wouldn't be created and I wouldn't exist…thought in the first place, I wasn't supposed to exist at all…but…if I wasn't suppose to be part of this world…how did Nova came to be? Something tells me that she wasn't part of the actual Fairy Tail story either…

I frowned.

Could this mean…somewhere even before I was born…the actual Fairy Tail story was changed? I thought surprised, And from that point on…despite how similar thing have been…the story was slightly different…

I let out a sigh.

All of this thinking is giving me a headache, I thought rolling on to my side, Because of how much things I have learned during yesterday night…I'm going to keep worrying about this insane plan to change history and if history is changed…

I shook my head,

"No…I'm going in circle," I murmured, "Now…let's see, we learn of the Army's plan to use the Eclipse to time travel…yes time travel is real here who would have thought? Then they are going to go and kill Zeref and change Fiore's history as we know it, and not only that, Acnologia that giant black Dragon that came out of virtually nowhere on Tenrou Island and was powerful enough to wipe it off the map was originally a human being who was a Dragon Slayer, which also raises the question that Natsu, Gajeel and Wendy could become Dragons themselves in the future."

I let out another sigh.

"So…you got any of that SkySlayer?"

"W…Wait…you were talking to me?"

"Well yeah," I said frowning, "I'm alone in this room you know, so who else am I going to talk to about it?"

"Well, you could have been talking to yourself thought given our situation, it's not too far from the truth" SkySlayer said I can feel the smirk she was sending me.

"Don't be a smartass," I told her, "So…what do you think?"

"I think that it's a bold decision," SkySlayer answered, "Time travel always have very serious repercussions no matter how noble the goal is. If the succeed and manage to kill Zeref, they could give way to someone who is probably even worse than he is and could even create an even bigger monster than Acnologia."