Chapter 54 - Fairy Tail

The building was huge.

It towered above us, three stories high, incorporating several architecture styles. The entrance had now a large iron gate which bore the words FAIRY TAIL in large roman letters upon a brown down. Two large pillars stood behind the gates with red roofs all over it and at the top was a large golden bell and beneath it held by an horizontal pole was an orange and gold banner which had the glyph of the guild upon it.

"Wow," Lucy said shocked.

"This is a surprise," Erza commented with a light smile upon her features.

"It's almost the size of the Phantom Guild hall," Juvia said looking at the large guild in front of us in surprise.

"We were just here a couple of nights ago," Gajeel said, "How the hell did it get done so quickly?"

"Magic," I added.

He gave me a glare and I only laughed at him.

"They've finished building it," Happy and Natsu said together the happiness evident in their voices.

"Well, how about we go in and take the tour," Erza said.

"Good idea."

We stepped inside and I raised my eyebrows at the outdoor café that was on the guild's courtyard and it seems to be packed too. People were seating everywhere inside the place as they conversed and talked to each other and they even have young ladies dressed in one piece outfits with the word FAIRY TAIL written across their outfits along with the guild symbol, as they walked around with serving plates.

"We've got a café now?" Gray said surprise in his voice.

Both Juvia and Gajeel were lost for words as they stared at the surrounding of the guild and I was smiling lightly at the friendly atmosphere that was all around us. I glanced around myself taking in the sight and my eyes fell upon a gift shop that stood in the corner with a familiar figure in the stands.

"Is a gift shop really that necessary?" I asked the redhead beside me.

Erza chuckled.

"It's probably Mira's idea," she said, "I knew she was planning to add one in the guild for a while now."

I frowned confused.

"I don't see Mirajane having an idea for this."

"Trust me Eve," Erza told me putting a hand upon my shoulder, "I know that girl all my life and trust me when I said that it's her idea."

Happy the little floating cat had flew toward where the gift shop was engaging whoever was there in conversation.

"That's Max Alors," Erza said noticing where I was watching.

"I know who he is," I told her gently, "He was in Sorcerer Weekly a few times in the past."

I took a glance toward Natsu who to my surprise was sulking, his face almost half hidden inside the muffler that was around his neck. I raised my eyebrows at the sudden change of attitude and even Gajeel seems to be taken aback by his sudden gloom.

."The heck is wrong with you?"

"It's different than before," the Fire Dragon Slayer mumbled.

"Well, they've rebuilt it," I told him.

"I know…it's just different," he said.

"W…Wait…why is my action figure so stiff?"

Erza had joined Lucy and Happy at the gift shop and I made my way toward them along with Juvia and Gajeel.