Part 16 "The party"

(TW: homophobic slurs)

Morning: 9am Steve and Billy were wrapped in each other's arms, sleeping peacefully.

Until a sudden loud knock a Steve's door woke them up and Billy fell of Steve's bed,
Groaning in pain. "Steve? Are yall ok in there" his mother said putting her ear up to the door.

"Yes! Mom were fine" Steve said quickly getting up as Billy got under the blankets on the ground, to make it look like he was there all night, Steve opened the door placing a hand on his hip and the other on the door.

"Hey mom" he said casually. "Hi" she said suspiciously glaring at him "just coming to make sure yall are up well be leaving soon for the party and we'll be there most of the day" she said "yeah were up now thanks".
"Oh and I wasn't sure if Billy had a suit or not, so I got him one, and here's yours" she said handing him the suits.

"Oh thanks mom" he said placing them on his bed "no problem" she wondered in looking around her eyes landing on Billy.
"Aw he's just adorable huh, I'm glad you have someone, seems you two care about each other alot" she said softly smiling.

"Yeah, we do" he said looking over to Billy who was pretending to be asleep, well just make sure you start getting ready now alright?" She said walking out his door.
"Will do mom" he replied shutting his door and locking it, Billy got up after he did that.

"Your mom's an angel Steve" Billy said Giving Steve a quick kiss before getting his suit, and going into the bathroom to try it on, Steve started changing as well.

Steve finished before Billy since he had more experiences with putting on suits, he heard Billy making frustrated noises and he laughed at it, looking in the mirror he put his tie on, and was done, he sat on his bed waiting for Billy to come out, while he waited he decided to call another friend and invite them to the party, telling them to look their best.

Billy opened the bathroom door, walking out still frustrated, he had his suit on, he just didn't know how to tie the tie.
"Steve can you help me please" Billy asked holding his arm out with the tie for Steve to grab.

Steve chuckled before agreeing and taking the tie from him, he out it on and slowly and carefully tied it for him, making sure it looked perfect, Billy couldn't take his eyes off Steve as he was doing this, he looked so perfect.

Steve was finally done with the tie and he stepped back to look at Billy, smiling admiring him. "Do I look ok?" Billy asked.
"You look perfect babe" Steve said before kissing him.

They headed downstairs, Steve walking in front of Billy as Steve's mom came out of her room all ready. "Oh my word you boys look amazing, let me get a picture" she ran back to her room looking for a camera as Steve's dad walked out all dressed up. He came up to them and complimented Billy, Steve looked to his dad for a compliment but didn't receive one, he barely acknowledged Steve.

Steve looked down in shame his eyes watering, he did his best not cry, knowing his dad would never let him hear the end of it if he saw that, Steve's mom came back out with a camera, smiling brightly.

"Ok boys now put you arms around each other's shoulders" she said getting ready to take the picture, they did as she said, and she took the picture, giggling waiting to see how it looked.

"Aw yall look so handsome" she said, they walked over to see it and they both smiled, it was a beautiful picture. She took a few more pictures of them before they left, giving them both one picture to keep.

They all headed to the party in the parents car. It was about a 15 minute drive, they got there and the place was humongous and people were already starting to show up.