Part 1 "Bully"

3rd person Pov

Friday 6am:

Steve is lying in bed after another night of barely any sleep, he sighs deeply knowing he needs to get a job. He's never had one, he never needed one, but his parents haven't really been sending him money lately, they probably forgot about him.

He gets up, just wearing boxers and heads to his bathroom brushing his teeth making sure they look good, he flosses then goes to shower, turning on the water making sure its the right temperature, while he waits, he takes off his boxers and tosses them aside and stares at himself in the mirror, his eyes trailing down his stomach, he was pretty muscular, he felt pretty proud about how defined his abs were, as fog starts clouding up the mirror he realizes he can get in now.

He gets in the shower and sighs, closing his eyes, feeling the warm water travel down his body as he does his hair routine to give it that perfect fluff it always has, he leaves his conditioner in for 10 minutes while washing his body, once he's done, he steps out the shower, grabbing a towel and quickly drying himself off.

He walks around naked since no one is ever there, he enters his room looking for what to wear, he decides on some dark blue snug fitting jeans that make his ass look good (not sure why he cares about that) and a random shirt he found he runs downstairs getting his shoes on, quickly making cereal, then locking the door and leaving.

~~~

Billy wakes up at 6am due to Neil knocking on his door saying "Billy you better me awake" "yes sir I'm up" Billy says he hears Neil's footsteps getting quieter he gets up and gets dressed wearing tight jeans and a red button up shirt that he leaves half way unbuttoned.

He goes up to his mirror and admires his face, he winks to himself as he grabs his cologne rubbing it on his neck. He then gets more and puts his hand in his pants grabbing his manhood and putting some on there, he leaves his room.

He heads downstairs where he sees Neil and Susan sitting down he doesn't say anything he just heads to his car waiting for max as he walks to the door Neil glares at him he notices but acts like he doesn't he gets in his car and soon after max comes out with her skateboard she opens the door, gets in with her skateboard and puts it in the back gently, she shuts the door and they take off.

Steve arrives to school as Billy does he watches him pull up parking near Steve, Max sees Steve and waves to him smiling he waves back and Billy notices and wonders how they would know each other he acts like he doesn't care but he does.

Max takes off on her skateboard to school and Steve walks inside the high school, Billy not far behind him, Steve goes to his locker putting his stuff in it just getting one book, Math.

Billy walks up to Steve purposely bumping him with his shoulder causing Steve to drop the book he looks at billy pissed of while Billy turned his head slightly smirking knowing Steve was upset, Steve rolls his eyes as Billy walks off, he picks up his book and walls to class knowing Billy has every class with him.

This pisses him off "how stupid" he thinks "it's so stupid that we literally have every class together" he thinks as he enters the class Billy has that stupid smirk on his face because Steve has to sit infront of Billy "I swear these teachers hate me" he think to himself sitting down and getting his book the teacher starts rambling but Steve doesn't pay her any mind.

His body stiffens up when Billy taps Steve shoulder he doesn't turn around Billy taps once again he doesn't budge Billy then pinches Steve causing him to slightly jump the teacher takes notice "Steve can you stop messing around and focus?" She says. "sorry ma'am" Steve says he hears Billy chuckle a bit and rolls his eyes. "God he's so immature" he thinks to himself Billy bothers him the whole class as usual, when class ends Steve quickly leaves not wanting to deal with Billy.

Billy smirks knowing the next class is gym.

Steve enters gym and somehow Billy is already there. "how the fuc- you know what nevermind" he thinks to himself, all the boys are changing and so Steve does too he takes his shirt off slowly and feels eyes on him, he looks around and sees..

(Authors note)
Hope yall liked this chapter I'm trying to make it a slow burn and detailed well btw there will be smut eventually I think nothing kinky tho there will at least be kissing/making out etc but yeah hope you liked it ❤

808 words