Chapter 5: Valkyrie Exam

It's about time I update this book. I have too much fun writing the other two books that I have. This chapter contains a bit of a spoiler so you have been warned. You can skip the beginning part if you don't want to get spoiled. Just scroll down until you see a Pov change. For those who are curious you all are in for a treat.

For the truth of Y/n's ability, the story of Y/n and Mei's katanas only Fu Hua will know the others don't know it yet. She will tell Fu Hua about it because she thinks only Fu Hua can help her since she has experience. It's also you all have been asking me how Mei has the seven thunders of retribution aka a modified divine key. 

Thanks for your patients and support so far. I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

Read the previous chapter to understand the storyline of the book. 

Also, you all may dm in me on Wattpad if you have suggestions or want to talk about something. Just don't spam me when is this book going to update. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to know:

Bold = Pov (Point of View), Time skip, Attacks, talking through speaker.

"bold" = Herrscher Personality.

Italic = Thoughts, Flashbacks, Talking through mind, Dreams.

*_* = actions

"Italic" = "thoughts in dream"

Bold Italic : herrscher personality in dream.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's Dream 

Y/n Pov

I open my eyes to see that I am back in this white space. I look around to see if nee-chan is here too. But she is not here. 

Me: Why am I back here again?

I walk in the same direction as the last time I was here. After a while of walking the space around me start changing. I keep walking forward, the space collapsing, even more, the more I walk forward. Soon enough, my surroundings changed into rocks. I look around to see there are buildings not too far from me. I look to my left to see EARTH?! I also look above me to see space.

Me: How am I on the moon?!

I keep walking forward until I reach a giant crater with a destroyed statue of someone. I get close to the crater to get a more clear view of it. I can see some fragments of the statue around the crater. It seems the area around the fragments is contaminated by honkai energy from the statue fragments. How do I know? I can feel it emitting honkai energy.