Chapter 2 : Reunion

Make sure to read the previous chapter before reading this one to understand the story. This chapter is continuation of y/n's pov from the last chapter. The first chapter time line where Durandal and Rita in Otto office is last night. So this chapter time line is the next day of the last chapter. Hope it doesn't confused you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things to know:

Bold = Pov (Point of View) , Time skip, Author notes

Italic = Thoughts, Flashbacks, Talking through mind

*_* = actions

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lets go back to Y/n's Pov

Me and Miko just paid for the Fried Tofu, now we are going home I have already have the ingredient for the Miso Ramen. Also Miko is really excited to become a Valkyrie in St. Freya starting tomorrow. I don't want to join but Miko somehow manage to convince me to join. 

Y/n (talking through mind) : Hey, Miko I feel we are being watch.

Miko (talking through mind) : Yes, I also feel that we are being watch

Y/n (talking through mind) : You wanna teleport home ? I don't like being follow around the city by someone.

Miko (talking through mind) : Good point, lets find a alley way real quick.

Then me and Miko went to an alley way nearby.

Y/n : Illusion Shatter! 

Then a gateway open to my apartment. Me and Miko went through and the gate closed with no trail left behind.

Rita's Pov

Rita : Durandal-sama why they are going to an alley way

Durandal : I don't know perhaps we should them. After all Overseer Otto ask us to keep an eye on them. 

Rita : Hmm, you are right about that.

Me and Durandal then proceed to follow them to the alley way but they are gone. They have disappeared without a trace at all. I then report to Overseer Otto about this matter. After reporting to him me and Durandal went back to Schicksal HQ.

Otto's Pov

I was drinking tea in my office until I receive a call from Rita. I answered the call.

Rita : Overseer Otto, Y/n the girl that you said to keep an eye on went into alleyway and disappeared.

Otto : Wait, how is it possible to disappear without any trace ? *sigh* Is there any surveillance camera anywhere in that alley ?

Rita : No, sir. There is no camera nearby the alleyways.

Otto : *sigh* This girl will be hard to keep an eye on. Alright, thanks for the info.

Rita : No, Problem Overseer.

Then she ended the call. I might need to just wait until she came here. She is REALLY hard to keep an eye on her.

Y/n Pov

I soon closed the gateway after we gotten through and go to the kitchen to make lunch while Miko is sitting in the living room. I only can cook simple food like ramen, sandwich and sushi. If you ask me to cook complicated food I might burned the kitchen to dust. 

After I finish the ramen I put them down on the dining table and called Miko. Then we seat down on the chair near the table. She really enjoys Miso Ramen with Fried Tofu from the restaurant. Unknow to us someone is spying on us using a micro camera that is placed on the vase.