The meeting

Third Person ( POV )

As Artemis flashed Percy into the Olympus council she called for a emergency meeting. Soon flashes of light filled the room as the Olympians flashed onto their thrones. Soon a loud thunder was heard and Zeus flashed into the room with Hera. After taking a seat on his throne he thundered," Why have you called this meeting Daughter ?" a irritated look over his face.

In response Artemis roughly pushed Perseus towards the king. Demeter stood with a enraged reaction and bellowed," How dare you treat my grandson like that in front of me !"

Each Olympian had a confused look over their face and were going to ask questions when Perseus beat them to it. " I am Perseus Jackson, but you can call me Percy and I am a son of Lord Hades and Lady Persephone." he said with a emotionless voice." You are a God ?!" Artemis exclaimed.

"No Lady Artemis I am not a god, I was actually adopted by Hades and Persephone when my birth father abandoned me and my mother." he stated. Zeus after overcoming his confusion asked " You wear a mask, how can we be ensured you are no threat to us" Zeus said his paranoid nature returning to him. In response Percy just raised his had to his mask and pulled it out revealing his face.

He was handsome, his face was almost perfect but a scar ran through his face but somehow it made him look handsome, the most scary feature were his miss matched eyes one the color of pure darkness and the other sea green. Both his eyes glowed with hidden power overall he looked pretty and damn scary. All the goddesses blushed at seeing him even Artemis while Aphrodite started drooling. Demeter smirked at the goddesses reactions while a look of recognition and sadness passed over a certain sea god. 

Percy continued," I Perseus Jackson swear on the river Styx that I am only loyal to Lord Hades and Lady Persephone and as long as they command it I will not be a threat to Olympus willingly" Zeus turned red in anger and yelled " He disrespects us and obviously has power he has to die, Ares tie him up." Ares was about to grab at Percy shadows of the room wrapped around the arrogant war god and threw him back onto his throne.

Lord Hades had arrived.

Extremely sorry for the short chapter but have to study for my Terms but updates will not stop

Thank you for reading

Stay Safe :]

The color of Percy's eyes