RUN

Percy ran, ran like he was running for his life, he technically was, this day had been nothing but pain for him.

 He had first watched his mother be abused and then killed by his stepfather, and now he was running for his life as weird hounds followed him. But his mind kept replaying the moments his mother died. He felt so helpless and weak.

Just then he bumped into someone, in fear he scrambled back, his eyes filled with panic, he gazed upon the being he just bumped into.

The woman radiated an aura of calmness and motherly care which help Percy calm down a bit but he was still scared for his life he croaked out," Are you going to k-k-kill me ?" He asked the women who seemed amused by the question and couldn't help but giggle," Clearly not child, I am here to help you" she smiled after finishing , her smile was contagious and Percy found himself smiling too.

The pair was interrupted by a man's voice ," The hellhounds have been taken care of, is this the one you had your eyes on sister ?" Percy tensed at his voice, no one could blame him he had been tortured by a man all the 10 years he had lived. He looked upon the man, he was covered in shadows, pale and looked like a man in his mid 30's but he looked nothing like the lady.

"Thank you sir" was Percy's confident reply. Percy had never been the one too get scared easily, though the man was scary as hell Percy would not show his fear as it would only result in Gabe torturing him more. The man had a look of surprise but hid it quite well. He turned to Hestia and yelled," He's one of Poseidon's, its in his eyes."

Percy confused said ," Who are you people and what do you want with me ?" 

"I am Hestia and that is my brother Hades we found that you were being chased and decided to help, now what is your name and why are you alone in the woods."

"My name is Percy" before his expression took a complete 180 and turned to anger "I am here because my mother is dead, my stepfather killed her". The wind started to pick up and the rusting of leaves could be heard, the 10 year old boy started radiating power unlike any other.

A look of shock came on Hades calm face ,"I have never seen this much power radiating from a child!" he exclaimed. He looked at the weak looking boy with so much pain in his eyes that you would not find in a 10 year old, his eyes should have been filled with mirth and excitement yet they looked so miserable it even made Hades feel a bit sad. His body was covered in scars from head to toes.

Hades decided to look into his memories and became angrier, even the god of death had limits but what he saw wanted him to rip someone's head off.

As Hades and Hestia looked at each other a understanding passed between them. Hades brought his hand to the boy's eyes "sleep" he commanded the boy tried to resist but came to a stand still with is eyes as they remained half closed, this caused Hades to smile but when he did it again the boy fell into deep sleep.

"We cant take him to Olympus, but Zeus  would kill him, we could take him to Poseidon but he clearly hates his father it would not be wise ." Hestia looked at Hades with hopeful eyes 

"You cant expect me to take him in, he is a sea spawn" Hades argued 

"You have missed your children greatly Hades, he will be good for you, who knows maybe it would be the best thing you will do" Hestia said 

Hades looked thoughtful he did miss his children, he glanced at the sleeping boy in Hestia's arms and gave in." I will accept him but what of my wife ?"

"She would like to raise a child which is not one of yours and since you have none of your own, upon that ill talk to her" Hestia said

"Okay sister I trust you judgment, I think he will be the one of the great prophecy, I will train him well if he agrees " Hades said with a determined expression

" I will explain everything to him when he awakens " Hestia assured  

I actually scrapped the last story this will be continued I promise 

Inspired by Anaklusmos14's Altered destinies , check his story out it wont be the same as I plan to change things a bit 

Thank you for reading