Chapter 19:Living with Michael

When I woke up once again, I noticed that I was in the basement of the old Myers house. The ground was coverd in the dirt, the myers tombstone was in the corner, and a creepy jack-o'-lantern in the other.

And in the middle sat a crying little girl. I quickly sat up and crawled over to her, "Boo? Boo are you okay? Did he hurt you?" I asked wiping away her tears. She shook her head no, and sat in my lap. "Shh its okay, im gonna find a way out of here I promise."

As I sat there holding here, I scanned the room, looking for a way out. But fell back in suprise once Michael showed up in the room! Noticing how scared we both were, he reached out twards us. "No! Get away from us! Leave us alone!!" Ignoring what I had just said Michael walked closer to us.

Moving Boo to the side, I stood up and glared at him! The closer he got to me, the more I balled up my fists in anger, when he was closer to me I picked up my fists and punded them on his chest. "YOU! I HATE YOU!! YOU KILLED MY GRANDPA YOU SICK FUCK!! YOUVE TAKEN AWAY MY LAST BIT OF FAMILY!!I continued to hit him till my fists hurt, and broke down again.Despite how mad I was at him, I could never truly hate him especially after all we had been through. I continued to cry until a pair of strong arms held me and a smaller pair hugged my waist. I sighed, true mom and dad may be dead, and grandpa may have been murdered. But I knew in my heart that Michael and Boo were now my family. After that night I used the money that I saved up to buy the Myers house. The 3 of us are currently living together, but Michael stays in the basement most of the time to avoid being seen by others. Me and Boo keep it a secret that Michael lives with us as well.

Sure the 3 of us don't live a normal life and I may still haven't forgiven Michael for the death of grandpa. But I truly am Happy and I wouldn't change it for anything. Who knew my life would turn out this way, all thanks to the love of a boogeyman.

THE END