Chapter 9

<A/n's pov>
Nobody know since when Ran woke up but he hurriedly enough to grab the person with evil intentions from going near his boyfriend and threw them to the other side.

"Who are you??!!" Ran shouted out which eventually wake Y/n up.

"Haha hahahaha why are you asking me that Ran?" The feminine voice was heard as Ran took few second to realize who is this person

"Mina?" Before Ran could answer Y/n cut him off by calling that person's name.

"So you still remember me huh?? Is it fun take away the person I loved?? I even get closed to you show off my relationship with him to you so you can back off but I never thought you would be bedridden to seduce him back to your embrace !! You really are a thick face person!!"

*Slap*

With no mercy a loud slap was heard.

Ran slap Mina across her face with anger which made Y/n gasp in shook.

"Who gave you the right to touch Y/n let alone talk to him like you're superior than him?" Ran said.

"You slap me Ran?" Mina put her hand on her cheek where it was slap. The blood sting in her mouth only make Mina lost her absolute shit.

"BECAUSE OF YOU !! BECAUSE OF YOU HE SLAP ME" She pushed Ran away and grab the syringe that fell on the ground toward Y/n which couldn't give Y/n enough moment to think.

Instead of pushing Mina away Y/n grab the vase near his bed side and slam it to Mina's head to prevent her come any closer.

Mina collapse down on the floor make Y/n shiver. He never thought that one day he will use violence on a girl.

"Y/n! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Ran run past Mina who collapse on the floor to check on Y/n who shiver on his bed.

Ran hug Y/n tight after make sure no harm was made on his beloved boyfriend. Only left y/n traumatized seeing a body lying down on the floor next to him in puddle of blood.

"Did I kill her?" Y/n said looking at his hand.

"No you're not. It's okay. It's my fault to begin with. It's okay." Ran pat y/n's head while whispering alot s of sweet word to soothe his boyfriend who in a state of losing his mind.

It took awhile to make y/n calm down and fall asleep. See the opportunity Ran quickly call his brother even tho it's already past midnight

It took a few seconds before Rindou could answer.

[what is it?]

Rindou sleepy's voice was heard from the other line.

"Help me out. A psychopath almost harm Y/n" Ran said while used his leg to touch Mina's body.

[Your plaything?]

"No time to play. Come help before the sunrise it gonna make much more trouble for Y/n. He already exhausted"

[that's rare for you to be affectionate. wait a min].

Rindou hung up as Ran put down his phone and look at the fragile body of his boyfriend.

"I'm sorry. I let thing got out of my hand once again"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that this chapter is quiet short. It's hard to type using my sister's phone and I currently have no time to spare.

I'll make sure to provide a lot of chapter as much as possible .

Join my server : https://discord.gg/Q6DR9Hkkr6