Chapter 03

<Y/n's pov>

I stare blankly at his newly scarf as I feel a lump stuck in throat.

"You got a new scarf?" I said brush away all the negative thought.

"I can't buy myself a scarf?" Ran scoff as I look away.

"No it just that I bought you a scarf." I said and show him the scarf I just bought.

"I already had mine keep it yourself" Ran said and walk past me as I followed him behind.

"Wanna have dinner together?" I tried once again but only to get a cold treatment.

"I have no apetite" Ran said and went to our bedroom as I sigh.

"I love you i guess" I put the food in the fridge and went to our bedroom as I see Ran sleep with his back facing me.

I get on the bed quietly and hug him from behind as I whisper softly.

"Good night"

***************************************

The Morning come once again as I yawn. As usual I woke up alone no sight of Ran near me.

But it already become a routine for me. As long as I can go to sleep next to him I don't care when I woke up all alone.

I prepare myself as I make a coffee to feel more relaxed and make my way downstair.

As the meeting schedule today I have another appointment with the Doctor.

"Hello Doc" I said while smiling softly as He smiled back.

"Welcome back. No one come with you?" Doctor said as he sign something on his document.

"No I live alone." I said fake smiling.

"Oh. Then let get start." Doc said as I go and sleep silently on the rock hard hospital bed as Doctor keep inject some medicine in.

My arm is full of Syringe's scarred. After finish I sleep on the bed as I look at my arm. It's look disgusted.

"Alone again?" A familiar female voice make me turn my head to the direction where the voice come from.

"Dr. Yosuke." I said as I look at her.

"You already remember me huh?" She chuckle as I smile. "Little Patient"

"who won't remember you when you only one who talk to me like this." I said

"Honestly Your surname is really familiar. I swear you have the same surname as the other doctor from another department" Yosuke said as I tremble "a female doctor"

"Yumeko L/n?" I said as I laugh sadly.

"You know her? You must have family line with her"

"who knows? But don't tell her about me. Please never" I said look at her sadly.

As much as I suffer I don't want her to see me this pitiful that can't even do anything myself.

"Oh....ok" She sat back down as she look at me. "Is it hurt?"

"No I think I get used to it" I said looking at my arm.

It's no longer slender like before.

"I think I'm done for today" I said and get up rushly. "See you next week"

"Don't you think you should sleep abit more?" Yosuke said as she look at me

"No worry. It almost our dinner time. Gotta stop by the grocery store" I said and walk out of the hospital while wrap the scarf around me.

'it's cold' I said as I carried the grocery inside the house. 'That's exhausting'.

I prepare the dinner while coughing nonstop that I feel my lung all hurt from all the coughing.

"Why are you coughing so much?" A familiar voice talk as I'm a bit startle cause I didn't even notice how someone just walk in to our house.

"Rindou?" I said looking at my boyfriend's younger brother.

"So? What are you making today?" He ask as he walk next to me.

"Just some soup for Ran" I said while tasting the soup. Wow tasteless.

"You really take good care of him. Since we were a child." Rindou said while exploring the house.

"Can't help it you know. I couldn't stand it if you cry infront of me." I said smiling at the boy in front.

"I remember you tried to be a big brother and buy us ice-cream because we don't have enough money and then cry because you didn't get to eat the ice-cream." Rindou laugh as I feel all embarrassed.

"why you gotta remind me that?" I said while punch him.

"You punch is too soft unlike before. You become weak because of Ran or something?" Rindou laugh as I laugh along with him.

"No. Anyways what are you here for?" I ask Rindou as I turn off the stove.

"It's just Ran got a mission today. Can't comeback home so I accompany you instead."

"You're so swet Rindou." I said as I smile at him. "Then let's eat."

I prepare the soup for both of us as we sit down and drink the soup

*Cough cough*

Me and Rindou cough as I hold my lung from coughing.

"Damn Y/n your soup is salty" Rindou said as he drink alot of water.

"Sorry" I control myself from coughing and apologized.

"No need to say sorry did your skill cha-? Wait Y/n!!! What's all that blood on your hand?!" Rindou panic also make me panic as I laugh it off.

"maybe i just can't with the salty taste."

"But you can't just cough up blood like that!" Rindou is still protest as I smile.

"It's nothing. It's time for kid to go home." I said as I push him out of the door.

"Wait-" I slammed the door as I tried to catch my breathe.

"Damn it getting hard to breathe now-"

====================================

Hi y'all I'm back after taking a dump since the new year day!😩💅