FLASHBACK (21)(Final)

Flashback (21)

Please read the note given at the end and please respond to it and you are free to share your ideas for a series or oneshots.....

So this part is basically about what exactly happened that day......

YN: DOCTOR!!!! DOCTOR!!!!!!

Dr.kim:*comes running* ye-yes mam wh-what happened.....

YN: Jun-jungkook's hand just moved and hi-his breathing is getting uneven......

Dr.Kim:*puts on oxygen mask on jungkook....checks him* mrs.jeon....mr.jeon is completely fine it's just he Gained conciousness that's why there was sudden reaction there's nothing to worry about.....remove the mask when he is concious.......*he says looking at the nurse*

Nurse:*nods*okay sir....

After a few minutes jungkook gains conciousness...the nurse removed his mask and went out....now yn and jungkook were alone in the room...

YN: how are you feeling now?*caressing his cheek*

Jungkook: completely fine.....but don't you have anything to share to me?

YN:uh-- eh--- wh-what are you talking about?*nervous*

Jungkook: oh....come-on i worked preety hard i trust my-----

YN: y-yaah ya-yaah stop it.....🙄

Jungkook: then tell me Naa......i wanna hear it!!!

YN:o-okay....um i-i am pregnant you-you're gonna be a father......

Jungkook:yayyyyyyyyyyyyy.....*hugging her* i knew this will happen.....after all i was sweating so hard that ni----

Yoongi: princess you didn't told me that i am going to be an uncle......

YN:*breaks the hug* oh-- oppa.....umm...i actually wanted to tell it to jun-jungkook first .....

Jimin: aye.... princess it's okay.....but now gurl don't you dare to run around like a child.....there is a soul growing up in you!.....

YN: okay.....🙄

TIME SKIP AFTER 9MONTHS....
NOW IT WAS THE DAY OF YN'S DELIVERY.....they choosed operation because jungkook didn't wanted to see her in pain.....

YN:*holding Sri in her arms* my baby.....

Jungkook & others:*enters the room* they chit chatted and just like that the days went.......

Vote or comment for bonus.....
Thanks for all the love and support that you all gave me......Next story will be out after a break.....i am taking this break because i am good in other subjects but not science so i need to focus on science!........

And do tell me which kind of story do you want next.....

Please tell in the comments:
LIGHT IN MY DARKNESS (MYG FF)
MY SENIOR BOYFRIEND (KTH FF)
MY LOVE FOR YOU NEVER FADED(PJM FF)
CHILDHOOD LOVE(Jhope FF)
SOLD TO THE HEARTLESS MAFIA(JK FF)
LOVE DELAYED IS LOVE DENIED(KNJ FF)
IN LOVE WITH THE AGENT(KSJ FF)
HEARTLESS LOVE(KTH FF)

Thank you for all the love and support you gave......it was all unexpected!!

---------------------------THE END------