NOT THE END YET(14)

Not the end yet(14)

As the car fell off the ditch(khai-__-) the thing that blasted wasn't the car but it was actually the sound made by the car.....

After 15 minutes

As yn woke up she her body was paining and she was near a tree laying injured she gathered her all energy together and stood up just then she remembered about jungkook....she started searching for jungkook and that's when she saw a manly hand with tattoos on it slightly out of the window....the tattoos were enough to give her hint about the person....she literally dragged herself near the window and somehow got jungkook out of the car and found his phone that was still working but was on the verge of dying (☠️)....she called yoongi and jungkook's brother but again before she could tell the location the phone went off.....{I just wanna know why this phucking phone dies whenever it's needed🙄}.... throwing the phone aside she quickly went to jungkook....putted his head on her lap and was trying to wake him up and that worked out he tried to move and open his eyes but.......

YN: kook don't need to force yourself for moving i am here.....hmm?

Jungkook: *nodding*

(saying this she swiftly held his left hand caressed his hairs with other)

After a while yn heard someone calling jungkook's name and as far as she could remember the guards or his men's call him master or sir Jeon....and isn't it a thing to think that how can the guards and all reach so early when she just called them......

YN: Jungkook... jungkook...
*Almost whispering**while slightly slapping his check*

Jungkook: yes.....
*Slowly opening his eyes*

YN: shh.... don't be so loud and stand up we gotta go from here i think your enemies are trying to find us.....

Jungkook: what..!

YN: yes....now lemme help you to stand up......
(With that she helped him to stand up her one arm around his waist and other hand took jungkook's hand putted it over her shoulder and holded  it)

Now they were walking and walking but Jungkook was feeling tired as he was already injured and the only option they had was to wait....just wait  for help

As they were walking in the Deep forest they found a hut.....

As they went inside they saw.......

Precap- L for Love or D for Danger

To be continued