XII

𝗶 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗶-𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺 𝘀𝗼 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹'𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲'𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗱𝗸 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗺𝗰 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁😙.!

kens pov continued..

damn she really was easing her way back into my life she even made her presence known on her insta page, and damn she looked good .

swipe➡️➡️

yo shawty call me pressa👩🏾‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 , 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟭𝟳𝟵𝟮𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀—————𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱—————-

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁 , 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗴𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝟰𝟭𝟳𝟵𝟮𝟬 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀
—————𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗱—————-

she was a tiny bit famous, more like social media type famous. she was an influencer like tiktok and youtuber allat type stuff. i was at a stop light when all of that happened so i continued driving and paying attention to the road. we were going to jyadia house because she had wayyy more clothes than me.

about 2 mins later ...

i pulled into her drive way and got out closing the doors. i forgot about caprice's message and quite frankly didn't want to answer it. when she walked in her parents were there.

"hey mr & mrs polar" i said while walking by them to get upstairs.

"well hello kenedy" mr polar said while greeting me nicely, he smelled like old spice all old heads smell like old spice.

"baby what did i tell you call us janice and john, we aren't that old now are we" ms polar said to me and i thought back well y'all are pretty old so. Instead though i nodded and finished walking up the stairs entering jay's room instantly walking towards to her closet.