VIII

jyadia pov continued!!

I tried my best to moan quietly and I guess the footsteps got lost or something because they faded and started to go away.

"IM GONNA CUM FUCK!" i moaned loudly the pressure building amongst my clit was huge and needed to be relieved.

"Don't come until I say so" Kenedy said while licking my clit and fingering me with 2 fingers.

"B-BUT I HAVE TO CUM NOW" I was so close literally imagine you anticipating a rollercoaster to stop and then-

"Cum now baby" she says and just like on command I squirted all over her face. I've never done that before she was pulling out new tricks. She was nasty and I loved it she licked it all up and shoved her fingers in my mouth. And like the slut I was I licked it off.

^idk abt y'all but i ate that scene purr

I got up from over the sink and my legs were shaking badly. I ruffled out the crimps in my dress and adjusted it. Kenedy smiled at me as if she was enjoying her outcome. She's cocky and I love it.

"Your parents home?" She asked

"Nah why?" I replied

"Come on and shut up" She was also very spicy I loved THAT even more. I followed her out the back way and hopped in her car. Traffic was very subdued and minimal so we got to my house pretty fast. I unlocked the front door kissing and undressing Kenedy as I rushed inside. We raced up the stairs and onto my bed. This time although I wanted to take charge.

I tugged at her lacy panties and ripped them off with my teeth, she was wet really wet. Whew it was time I've never done this before with a girl the only person I've had sex with was Amari. I took my index finger and middle finger and pumped them in and out of her like she did to me. I planned to mimic her.

I started licking hungrier I didn't know exactly what I was doing I just knew that it was enough to have Kenedy moaning LOUD and when I say loud I mean it.

"mhmmm M-move right" she instructed me to do. I followed orders and added and little spin (literally) whirling my tongue into a big circle around her clit and sucking on it gently. Maybe I was a pro at this being gay shii. Maneee stop playing wit ya girl!

I started just being extra doing anything and everything cause I pretty much had the bases covered. Lick, suck, pump. That was the routine and I suck with it.

"IM ABOUT TO CUM" she screams/ moans. She should've never done that my ego was pumped and blew over my head. "Mhmm cum for me ken" I said lowly.

She responded by cuming all in my mouth. Oh but I wasn't done I ate her out a teeny bit longer. She pushed my head away and started to run. Smh whatchu running for now? Once that was over I layed on top of her and instantly feel asleep. That night was one for the books definitely..

When I woke up she was still here so I took a shower and got dressed. I decided to cook breakfast cause I wanted to try this new recipe I found on tiktok.

Yall mb. I completely forgot to publish this yesterday, please ignore any and all mistakes next chapter fasho coming soon💯