"Chapitre 17": Daddy issues

As the lights turned on
There's a shadow coming from the window to take your hurtful memories From your chest .
The moment I said I'm going home full with energy like the little child I was . I met angel of death ..
The beautiful moment with friends "pink eyes "
"Pink smell ", was gone with the strong wind coming with Azrael , I saw him like a little mouse running ...

He was gone ..the father I never had was gone .

He never teaches me how to live or laugh .

"Say not in grief he is no more but in thankfulness the he was " . From his daughter "Rest in peace".

Could you miss someone wasn't in your life ! Can you feel his presence every time you feel pain !
Can you forgive someone from causing pain ! All these questions keep repeating themselves with the shadow of evil , and the smile still appear in the face like a flower ......
It was too cold for you to be here and too hot to handle it . And so hard for You to understand .

In order to heal you must forgive yourself first before forgiving your surroundings which makes it more difficult......

                                                                                                       to continue .....