"Chapitre 12 " : trouble with another

A part of me was knowing that I was hidden in the corner when the spell was put on me , she wanted me to get away from her son , and he wanted me to stay close so he can hurt me so bad . It was a trouble with another ..
He was spelling all the bad orders , hating on all of my close people and trying to keep me away from the people who will help me to get out of the spell . What did you expect he wasn't an angel , he was the devil wearing a mask .
In the next morning holding my cup of coffee and my chocolate bar going to school with my full done homework knowing damn my teacher will throw it in the ground . He was there standing like a hyena in that cloudy morning wondering why I changed no Longer close . With my cold expression I turned my back to see the whole school is turning her back too 'but on me'
I was like a virus after my famous years were done and the fake news were spelled out of the lucifer's mouth , I didn't stopped from living my life or doing the hard work as a student. He came across the girls and yelled "look the whore is here"
I stepped back and replie : boy are you a bra you make me feel uncomfortable and the society's brain wash make me think that I need you .
The silence blows when my self is the one replying back . I through everything in the back and walked like I've never know him in my life as I really master this part . With the fake news ,the gossip nothing was shaking me .
The revenge that I took wasn't making him fall in love with me or hurting him it was simply karma
When I stepped into his game and he put the spell before I start anything , he accidentally was in love with the attention , with affection , interest , as a narcissist person he feed it himself with other's pain .
It was god's plan he didn't want me to dirt my hands with blood cause
"karma has no menu you get served what you deserve ".
Glad god was always in my side and he didn't let me touch dirt .
Back then I took my distance but he refused to believe that I got free from his restrictions . We were classmates and I was just waiting for the day I will not be able to see his face , that day has never come , but the coldness was born inside that lead me to freedom .
Everyday Every minute I have been with him have been hell, I want nothing to do with him.Nothing.

He was trying to make me jealous but I was getting only disgusted.