CHAPTER - 26

Not edited*
( you'll find tons of grammatical mistakes and cringe stuff )

*Arjun's pov*

Rajeev is dead. The only goal in my life is now completed but I'm not happy. Meera is in hospital because of me.
I reached hospital and doctors said she's conscious now. Since the bullet was shot in her leg. She can't walk.

I rushed inside and saw meera laying down and staring the slab. Chacha and chachi followed me. I sat beside her and I held her hands. She was startled because she dint notice us coming.
Its hurts seeing her on bed with so many strings attached to her body. Tears ran into my eyes. " meera " she dint look at me.

" How are you feeling now beta " chachi asked with tears in her eyes.

" Chachi why are you crying look. I'm absolutely fine " she tried to sit and I helped her to. She dint even took a glance at me. Her ignorance was killing me.

" I'm so sorry beta I had no idea that "

" Its not the time to talk about this lets talk about this later " chacha said and asked meera to take care.

" Lets leave the couple alone swati " chacha said to chachi and they both left the room.

Meera please don't ignore me like this. I asked her. She took her hands away from mine and asked me to get out.

" Look meera I know you're upset but please look at me once " she finally looked at me. " Meera " my words were cut off by her. Stop it arjun dont act like you care and just leave me alone. And stop this drama why are crying. Now everything is completed. You don't have any responsibility towards me now. She yelled at me.

" Meera its not like that. I was angry and most importantly I wanted your safety " I told her. What do you need arjun she asked me. "You" i told her. She was confused and she looked at me. " I'm sorry arjun but you mean nothing to me " she said without looking at me. My heart broke hearing that.

" You are married to me meera. Its my responsibility. I dont care if you accept it or not. I'm your husband and your my wife " I know why she's upset. But still I got fraustated by her words. Yes I finally realized that I love her. And I also know that she loves me. She was ready to take bullet for me. I wiped my tears and I swore her that I'll make her confess.

" Do you think i love you oh please " she sarcastically laughed. " This is just a mission mr Malhotra. Please come out of your imaginations. Dont hurt yourself " my heart broke after listening that.

I went out and saw chacha and chachi. Shruthi and Rahul rushed inside. Chachi stood up and slapped shruthi. Everyone were shocked to see. " what are you doing swati " chacha yelled at her. Chachi sat on the bench and started crying uncontrollably. Shruthi fell on her knees infront of her and chachi hugged her tightly. Why dint you say us beta she cried more saying that. Maa please leave it. Nothing happened to me. Arjun saved me maa and its in all past. What matters is that its all in past.

Chacha hugged both of them. " I know I know about you guys. You only love your daughter " everyone laughed. And chacha extended his hands for hug.
" what are you doing idiot come here " chachi said to Rahul. Rahul smiled and hugged us. " People will get scared now stop " chacha broke the hug

"arjun how's bhabhi is she alright " Shruthi asked.

She's fine, you can go meet her now. I told her and both Rahul and Shruthi rushed inside.

* Meera's pov *

I hate arjun. He always does whatever he wants. I was shocked to see arjun crying for me. But still I'm angry on him he locked me all alone and left. And after his words I decided to never see him but I dont know which ghost entered inside him. " I'm your husband and you're my wife " I had million butterflies in my stomach when he said that. I wanted to give this marriage a chance but I remember how arjun told me that this marriage was just a mission.

I was in my deep thoughts when Rahul and Shruthi barged inside. Shruthi was trembling badly. She had tears in her eyes and she hugged me. " I'm so sorry bhabi " she cried hugging me.
" why are you sorry shruthi. It's not your fault please stop crying please " I asked her. She wiped her tears. Rahul held my hands " Meera how are you feeling. Is it paining? " he asked.

Oh my god stop it guys. I'm absolutely fine. I yelled at them. They both bursted into laugh. We were casually talking when arjun entered. He gestured Rahul something and Rahul smiled and held Shruthi's arm. " What are you doing " shruthi asked him seriously. " I wanna talk " he said. " but I dont want to " she said. " Shruthi don't make me angry and come" he said and started pulling her.
And then she kneed him! Both me and arjun cracked up and started laughing.

" Shruthi UNDERSTAND " he pressed the last word and gestured her towards us. She looked at us. " Oh my god arjun can't you directly tell me that you want some private time with your wife " she said and gave us evil smile to which I dint understand. Both of them left and now its just me and this idiot.

" I wanna sleep " I told him and I closed my eyes. I realized what I just said. How dumb could I be.

" Hmm go on and sleep " I opened my eyes and " what do you want, why are you playing with me arjun " I asked him. He looked at me. He extended his hand and i was scared. I moved little. He was stunned to see me and Ofcourse he should be after what he told me that day.

" Meera I'm so sorry " he said that with tears in his eyes. He has guilt, concern, love towards me in his eyes which I'm unable to believe it. I looked towards him and our eyes

" Meera I promise whatever I said that day, wasn't from my heart. Please trust me  " he asked me with those innocent eyes. I was speechless. I dont want to get close to him since he changes his behavior easily. I dont wanna get attached but it's too late because I'm falling for him. He's ruining me. I forgot whatever he told. Maybe he's right but my thoughts were interrupted by him.

" Meera please talk to me, yell at me, scream at me if you want you can beat me too. I'll accept anything but you ignoring me is something I cant take it. Its hurting me " he told. His eyes told me that he was genuine. I was about to tell him something but

Suddenly few people with black coats entered the room. Rahul ran behind him and his face clearly explains how scared he was. " Mr. Malhotra you're under arrest for violating and going against our orders"

Arjun left my hand and a guy hand- cuffed arjun. I was completely shocked to see the scene infront of me.

Shruthi ran and rushed inside. Chacha and chachi both came behind her.
" Lets go " one of the officer said to arjun. " How can you arrest him " Shruthi was about to complete her sentence but arjun glared at her. Can you give us a moment. Arjun asked them and they agreed and went out.

" Arjun " I tried to call him but the dizziness in my body dint let me. Everything around me was going blur.

" Shruthi don't you fucking understand"

"Arjun I shot him. I should get arrested"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU SHOT HIM OR NOT. THE POINT IS IF YOU TELL THEM. WE BOTH WILL GET ARRESTED" He screamed at her.

" Arj " I tried to call him again but my voice wasn't audible to any of them. The hospital room was so huge

They came inside and took arjun right infront of my eyes. And everything around me was blur. I fainted.

2k views already! I'm grateful but at the same time upset too. We completed like 26 chapters. I'm not blaming any of you. So don't get offended. I'm just kind of disappointed on myself. But dont worry guys. I won't stop just because views and votes! I'll keep updating everyday.

Please vote and comment guys. Let me know your opinion!

Meant To BeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara