CHAPTER - 5

*

Arjun's pov *

I chuckled seeing her behavior and grabbed my laptop and started working again. I completed my work in 20minutes and I dont know when I drifted into a deep slumber.

I wokeup with a irritating ring tone and neck pain because I slept on the couch while working. It was my PA.

" what the fuck do you want, Shyam" I screamed at him.

" Sir.. I'm.. really.. sorry.. its just the.. Meeting! " he stammers and I can imagine he must be shaking by now.

My eyes fell on the clock! It was 9am!! The meeting was at 11! Just 2 more hours.

"I'll be there by 11"

I end the call running upstairs. I did my morning chores and came out of my room. I was going to head downstairs but I realized that she was there too.

I opened the door slowly and saw her sleeping.

Darn! She looks so beautiful even when she's sleeping! I dint want to wakeup because I dint wanted to disturb her peaceful sleep.

I was about to leave but

"Hey" I heard her voice.

I turned back and saw her rubbing her eyes and setting her messy hair.

"I dint mean to wake you up" I say and walk towards her.

* Meeras pov *

I was sleeping but I felt that someone came into but room so I wokeup and heard Arjun's voice. I slowly wokeup rubbing my eyes and fixing my messy hair. When I opened my eyes completely I saw him standing infront of me in a formal attire and I slightly opened my mouth staring at him shamelessly.

OH MY MY! What is he? My poor heart.
I'm speechless. I cant take my eyes off him! He looks so hot!

" I know I'm hot but don't stare at me like this. I feel violated " he says dramatically. And I flushed in embarrassment

" Are you going somewhere " I asked.

" yeah to sell chai (tea) " do you wanna join too?

"Hahaha so funny" I rolled my eyes

He came towards me and sat near the end of the bed.

"I am going to office because I really have a important meeting today. I promise you that we will talk when I come back. I'll be back by 12.
I ordered Breakfast for you, please have it and I'll be leaving now"

He got up and he was about to leave but I held his wrist and asked him to wait
I realized what I did and quickly removed my hands off him. He smirked seeing me.

" Umm.. ah.. its that.. " I stammer

" What meera? " my name rolls off his mouth beautifully and my eyes widened.

How does he know my name!!! I'm sure I dint mention my name before. I know his name is arjun because I saw the name plate and that magazine too! Well I must have said him before.

"Please come soon"

"Sure and don't try to escape there are my body guards down of the building, if you try to escape I'm sure they'll break your bones" he says and I scoff.