@Kendrataylor2004

Sweetie if youn like the book that's fine don't read n definitely don't add it to a mf reading list named ion like It that's weird bitch energy.

I genuinely try n be nice to critique cuz I'm 16 n ik older readers read and young folks too obviously Ian gon write books like I'm some knowledgeable grown ass person.

Writing is my escape but I'll be fuckin damn if I let a bitch with multiple reading list and no books come at me sideways and any other author in yo list should've cursed yo ass out the same way I'm bouta violate you.

Shorty write a chapter! Try making a plot n sequel at the same mf time try read reading over n over cuz you write books on yo mf phone instead of MacBook! Try reading book deals over and over and rejecting them because of legitimacy and your readers disappointment having to leave Wattpad n make them pay to read to shit!

I know damn well you can't please any and everybody but I miss out on money because of how hard I ride for my readers without them I'd be fuckin nothing so I'll be damn if u disrespect me and them cuz your a bitter bitch.

I mean it's bitches like you that can't even push a pen on a paper but wanna disrespect people you can't write a mf paragaph let along 20 chapters of a book I have 8 books bout to be 10 published books all above 1k reads I do this shit forreal Ik how to draw in a crowd and keep people watchin clearly I can keep people hating as well.

I read yo ass for filth and I'm pleased with it now plz reply to this cuz I'm ready to make a bitch cry I have fuckin time today!

And for those that wanna be like ohhhh ur sixteen u shouldnt be doin all that cursing bitch my mouth been lethal and I dare a bitch to try me I'll go below the fuckin belt on yo ass keep that pussy ass energy behind that screen goofy lil bitch.

And that's word to my fuckin mother I'm straight violating today!

kendrataylor2004