𝖢𝗋𝗎𝗌𝗁

𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗅𝗒𝗇𝗇
𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗄𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋

"Sydney he staring again." I whispered to my friend. I was always friends with Sydney but because of Kalyce I never really spent a huge amount of time with her.

"Which one?" I asked pulling my hair back.

"Um the dark skin." She said with slight distaste in her voice.

"Oh so Martez." I said smiling to myself.

"Yep I gotta get to class this I'll see you later." She said closing her locker.

I waved goodbye before feeling someone else's presence next to me.

"Hey mama." Martez cheesed looking me up and down

"Hello Martez." I waved getting my books out of my locker after noticing the principal giving me the evil eye.

"You in a hurry?" Martez asked staring at me.

"Nah not really just AP Calculus." I spoke shrugging.

"You got jokes." He said laughing before beginning to walk me to class.

"Nah not really." I said walking up the stairs towards my class.

"I wanted to know if I could take you out tonight maybe go bowling or sum?" Martez asked.

"Yea sure what time?" I asked fiddling with my charm bracelet on my wrist.

"Shit 6 or 7 work for me." He said chuckling deeply.

"Okay I'll send you my address and you can pick me up." I said showing off my pearly whites before saying bye to him going into my class.

(8 hours later)

I was outside drawing dress ideas before I heard loud bickering and I looked around seeing Berlin getting beat on by his baby mama while he tried to put their kid in the car.

I shook my head feeling bad for Berlin.

"That's why I fucked yo brother while you left last week stupid ass nigga." I heard the woman yell.

"Whatever man I don't even care no more I'm only here for my son Willow." He spoke continuing to take the blows.

I couldn't continue watching so I walked over and stared.

The girl wasn't really all that to me and I genuinely didn't hold judgements towards anyone but she was the worst image presented by black women.

"Excuse me bitch fuck you staring at?" The girl known as Willow spoke.

"Your really loud." I said sighing.

"Bitch so what close your fucking ears if I'm too loud." The girl said getting louder causing her own child to cry.

"Bruh Willow she right you so loud you got Rome crying." Berlin said huffing before taking their child and out of the car seat.

"I don't give a fuck about that child right now Berlin who the fuck is this bitch you fuckin him?" She asked I scrunched you my face.

"You worrying bout the wrong things girl you just said fuck yo kid to argue with me I'm sixteen your grown chill out." I said wanting to laugh at her.

"Your to young to be in my grown ass business." Willow spoke.

"At yo big age you threatened by a Sixteen year old?" I said finally cracking a laugh. I watched Berlin chuckle a bit too.

"Oh so it's funny Berlin since shits funny Ima swing by your brother house without you and Ima fuck him some more Ima let him nut in me too I should even record since shits so funny." She yelled clearly enraged by the red tint on her face.

She brushed past me and got into the drivers seat pulling out the driveway before waving the middle finger clearly towards both of us.

"You okay?" I asked already seeing purple bruises forming on his arm.

"It's just more to the collection." He said shrugging.

"Wanna come inside?" He asked with a small smile barely holding onto his smile.

It was clear it was just for show maybe to give his son a peace of mind.

"Uh I mean sure someone's coming to pick me up soon tho." I said truthfully he shrugged fixing his sons placement in his arms before walking me into his house.

Immediately I wanted to leave the whole house had incorrect color placements the living room was pink the kitchen was tan, and the dining room was blue.

"Don't mind the colors she had someone come by and paint it she said it looked nice." He spoke rolling his eyes.

He opened a door downstairs and I stared at him like he was crazy.

"Uhh if you wanted to kidnap, rape, and kill me you could've told me that." I said laughing nervously plotting my exit.

"Oh child chill I renovated the basement it's me and Rome room it has a pool table and Jacuzzi 80'inch tv too." He said smiling.

"Ohhh so you turned it into you and your sons Mancave?" I asked taking a few steps downstairs.

"This shit has a kitchen!?" I shouted at bit confused.

"It's a mancave to my friends to me it's my second home we have a Outback that's where I go when I completely don't want to be in the house it has a bathroom shower and you know the essentials to any other house down here is for when I want space but not fully." He said setting his son in his bed.

"So what you wanna watch?" I asked sitting on top of his pool table not wanting to touch his bed.

"Tyler Perry Sistas?" He spoke looking towards me.

"Ouuu you got taste." I said giggling before nodding my head.

We watched three episodes and began talking about how much we disliked certain characters in the series.

"fuck Karen on me!" Berlin said with real passion behind his voice.

"She tore that nigga down so bad and when they was over he found someone else now she wanna be bitter then she see him coming up and getting money now she want him back and all of a sudden pregnant bitch that baby Aron's and she know it!" He said getting frustrated all over again.

"I feel you she deadass a lil crazy let the poor man go and Her mama ain't no help she really gasing her daughter craziness up she gon end up like that white lady in her shop she keep being crazy over one dude." I said laughing.

"Ohhhh and Andi yoooo andi bout the stupidest girl I ever seen in a black female character and Tyler kno he wrong for even creating her stupidity why are you fucking a married man? And his wife is crazy beat you up shot him beat up her husband set you and him up like baby are you stupid and to stay with him your really dumb then he started getting possessive and aggressive absolutely not!" I said shaking my head seeing Berlin agree.

"Fuck Gary tho he's a Narcissist and controlling the nerve to be a damn cheater and abuser cuz he almost killed her he a little psychotic too." Berlin added I nodded seeing my phone flash.

"I gotta go." I said smiling.

"Who is it?" Berlin asked getting up to walk me out.

"Nobody important." I said trying not to blush.

"Ohhhh my friend got a crush." Berlin spoke.

I nodded my head darting out of his house running over to Martez's Car.

Hiii hope y'all enjoyed Christmas sorry I'm late🥴