four

Getting off my motorcycle I set my helmet on the handle bar. I walk into school and see her.

Madeleine stands with her friends, dressed in a mini skirt with fishnets underneath. A pair of knee high socks cover her legs slightly. She wears a plain white t-shirt and a black corset thing over it. A pair of black platforms on her feet. Her hair is tied up into space buns, like my little sister wears.

A guy shoves me and says, "what? Looking at the little emos huh? You're probably one just like them!"

He laughs and tuggs at my leather jacket. He kicks my foot, "little emo boots too huh?"

Of course he's a jock, typical blonde hair and blue eyed, princess of the school. His hair was curly, probably a perm, and he wore a school jacket.

I looked him dead in the eyes and brought my fist back. It collides with his nose and he groans. He falls to the floor and I climb over top of him. My fists collide with his face over and over until someone is ripping me off him.

He groans and sounds like he might be crying.

I'm sent to the principal's office and I roll my eyes as he stares at me silently. "So, um- Blade is it?"

"Yeah. That's my name."

"Why- what happen with Bradley out there? Why did you beat him up?" He asks as he still looks at me.

"He deserved it," my tone is irritated and rude.

He sighs, "son listen. I need to know what happened. What actually happened?"

"I do not tolerate when someone wants to bully someone behind their back," I lean forward almost in the old man's face. His grey hair falls to the side and he sighs, "I don't give a flying fuck what the kid did. He deserved it either way!" My voice is low and raspy as I speak.

His brown eyes break from mine as he looks to his desk. "You are suspended you know that right?"

"I really don't care."

He dials a number and says, "I'll have your parents come get you."

"Don't bother. I'll get home myself," I stand up and lsave his office. He calls after me, but I continue to leave the building. As I'm leaving I see Madeleine and we make eye contact.

For a second I stop and take a deep breath. I break our gaze and keep walking outside.

I get onto my motorcycle and pull my helmet on. A sigh leaves my lips and I rub my face softly. I start up my bike and head home.

"What happened?" My mom asks as I close the front door behind me.

"Nothing," I lie as I try to head upstairs.

"Get back down here Balde! You need to tell me why you beat this kid up!" She demandes and I groan before going back down the stairs.

"He tried to make fun of Madeleine and her friends to me. I beat him up. End of story."

She nods, "Okay. You can go upstairs now."

"No punishment?"

"Nope. He deserved it."

I nod with a small smile.

My mom always believed standing up for someone was better than letting them be bullied or made fun of. Which is why I beat him up in the first place.

Bradley.

He even has a normal shitty name. Typical to be honest.

I lay on my bed and sigh. "What do I do now," I mumble to myself.

I get up again and run downstairs. "I'll be back mom. I'm gonna go for a ride!" I yell as I open the front door.

"Be safe hunny!" She yells back.

I start my bike and pull out of the driveway. I drive around for almost two hours. Just exploring and checking the place out. I mean might as well since we're going to be living here.

I stop to get something to eat and as I'm waiting for my burger my phone dings. I look to see a message from my sister, Lilith.

My sisters, Lilith and Eve are 21. Twins too. Lilith lives in Ohio and Eve lives in New York.

She calls me and I say, "hey Lil."

"How's the move? You having fun yet?"

I laugh softly, "if that's how you want to describe it."

"What'd you do?"

"Well I may have gotten suspended from school already."

"It's only what the second week?" I can hear her smack her forehead.

"Yeah."

"Why'd you do it?"

"He wanted to try to make fun of some people."

"Good job then kid."

"Hey I'm not a kid. I'm eighteen and literally three years younger than you!"

She laughs, "well still a kid to me."

I roll my eyes and my food gets set in front of me. I thank the guy and say, "I gotta go sis."

"Okay, love you. Be good for mom and dad!"

"Love you too. You be good your self!"

I push my phone into my pocket and eat quickly.