Ch 11- Promise

Previously.....

The Hashira Training was going well even though it was a pain in the ass. Lady Tamayo and Yushiro were within the Butterfly estate for some time before getting in position. They had a feeling that Muzan Kibutsuji will seek out the Demon Corps and had informed Ubuyashiki about such. They had a plan set up only because one, Kamado Nezuo was a demon who had been able to conquer the sun. This was a plus including one of his Demon's miracle babies existing to give another surprise offer.

Using Nakime to find the Demon Slayer Corps, Muzan eventually set for it. His plan on the other hand was that Ubuyashiki was definitely going to have something up his sleeve though he'd be on his last couple of breathes. Since there were still a great many of Hashira that were alive, he planned to send them on his grounds to fight his Twelve Kizuki as well as take (y/n)'s child. She was to pop from not eating anything to balance out her bodies needs and honestly if she were to die from it, he could care less.

Kyojuro and the Kamabako Squad were with Tomioka,Tengen, Genya, and Sanemi. There little boy squad, to eat during their break.

"Tasty! Tasty! Tasty!" Kyojuro announced between every bite. "I wish Kanroji was here! We would kill this!" He admitted and they all laughed.

"Gosh, these people can't even do basic training..." Tengen said while eating next to Zenitsu who was complaining.

"Basic?! These are all about your guys tolerance!? I'm screwed!!" He cried and then looked at Tanjiro. He had Nezuko on his mind.

Urokodaki-sensei had taken Nezuko in to give her medicine that Lady Tamayo suggested to give her. She small dosages that were highly effective due to the amount of time she's had. If they were to win, Muzan would cease to exist, as well as them since his blood runs through their veins to expel them from life as well.

"Cheer up, Kampachiro! You're making me lose this eating battle with your sour mood!" Inosuke announced, they'd all laugh and bring up the mood. Not Sanemi though, he was still mad over how Tanjiro butt in between the two Pillars fighting earlier. Nonetheless, Kyojuro did as well.

'We don't fight each other! We have a common enemy and that's that!' The flashback played. 'Great form though! It's nice to watch but save your energy!' Sanemi scoffed. His brother Genya was still timid towards his brother who had said such harsh things earlier but he still appreciated him. Kyojuro put his hand on Tanjiro's shoulder.

"It's okay to think about it! Let's all stay positive!" Tanjiro smelt a scent of demon from Rengoku. He trailed it to his hand then took hold of it.

"There's..a mark in your hand?" He'd mention.

"Oh, that? Yeah. It hasn't healed over yet but it keeps bleeding." Rengoku informed and Tanjiro pondered while looking at it. The others were curious as well, Tanjiro's figured something cool out almost all the time, so this was exciting. "(Y/n) nicked me—"

"Well, it looks like she branded you, Kyojuro. Like cow you and Mitsuri can be when it comes to stuffing your faces." Sanemi's sour words spoke.

Kyojuro only laughed and Tengen joined him because he knew Sanemi was gonna flip something.

"Do you have weird dreams? Maybe this is a way (y/n) is trying to help?" Tanjiro exclaimed, it gave hope between them.

"Well, I have been feeling tired more often. Maybe she is trying to reach me." Kyojuro paid for everybody and they were off. "I will rest! To see what it is!" He walked off , everyone separated. Kyojuro's face free more serious. He was in his thoughts more.

'Hm, (y/n)'s blood demon art can be confusing. What if I have been missing what she's trying to reach me with?' Before Kyojuro could process even a deeper meaning before rest, he'd end up socializing with his family. A little happier since their mother has passed. Kyojuro had went to his room and prepared for bed after Senjuro made them food that night.