🦋34🦋

||1 Years later||

Everything in the BTS household was going fine... With some bickering, sweet moments and giggles.. and couples fight...

A new member was added to this family... That is Oh Se-ho (Not the one from my strange hero😅)

Well he's Jungkook's cousin.. remember? Jungkook's uncle who came to meet Jungkook and his hyungs (Chapter- 22)

Oh Se-Ho came back from LA... He applied for job in Jungkook's company. Then he became close to Tae and others too..

He's 19 years old... He act like a baby. That's why Tae adore him a lot.

Jungkook acts like he hate Se-Ho but deep inside everyone knows.. he loves his brother too.

Back to the story....

Right now Tae and Se-Ho went to ice cream shop and then they Decided to watch movie as the others are at home coz it's holiday...

....

"Kook-ah? Say what happened to Tae? I wanna know everything about him...  Please Kook..."

Jimin just wanted know what happened in his soulmates life... but Kook, Yoongi and Jin doesn't want to talk about it... He knows it's so serious. But he can't help but to ask them as he can't ask this with Tae.

"Jimin.. leave it." Yoongi caressed Jimin's cheeks. He knows Jimin can't digest this news.. if he heard it.

"I want to know hyung!! This is what you three always said!! It's enough hyung! I wanna know!" Jimin's cold voice made them shiver. They knows there's no point in hiding.

"Tae- he-" Jungkook clenched his jaw.

"Someone tried to abuse Tae." As soon this word left Yoongi's lips, gasp were heard from Jimin, Hobi, Joon and Y/n.

"W-What?"

"Yes!

Me and Jungkook went to wonder around as we always do... Jin hyung went to his classroom.

Tae was alone.. not like he was sad, but just he wanted to be alone.

As  Tae was famous in our uni.. some of them were jealous..

But we didn't think their jealousy would reach this level."

"They wanted to ruin Taehyung's image by doing that sort of things.. they forced themselves with but Tae fought back so they couldn't do anything further but-"

(A/n:- I don't wanna trigger anyone... So I'm not gonna explain it.)

Yoongi's voice got lower.. he couldn't talk further.. so Jin continued..

"That asshole's started to beat Tae... Thankfully Yoongi reached there on time.. he protected Tae.. Then Jungkook came there too.. when he saw Tae with thorned dress and red cheeks.. he lost it.. He and Yoongi beat them till they passed out... Even Jackson and others started to help them.. In the fight one of the bastard pushed Tae. Tae bumped into desk's side.. his stomach started to bleed.. he fell unconscious. We carried Tae to hospital. Tae was in the hospital for 1 week.. then he got discharged but he haven't talked to anyone than Yoongi... Not even Jungkook nor me or his parents...

The first day after that incident he went to school.. he kept on saying everyone will hate him.. he doesn't wanna go.. but somehow Yoongi made him agree.. when we went to uni.. everyone were standing outside of the uni while holding banners in their hand.. it had TaeTae is beautiful... Taetae is strong.. TaeTae is pure...

When Tae saw this.. he felt happy as others supported him.. then he started to be like before.. he starts to forget everything and he did.."

Jin finished saying.. while others can't believe this angel gone through a lot. But No one knows the pain Yoongi holding in... No one knows what happened with him and Tae..

He got up and went to his room..

Jungkook sighed while wiping his tears..

"Chim.. go to hyung.. he's hurt." Jimin nodded and went behind Yoongi.

....

"Let it out hyung." As soon Jimin said this, Yoongi hugged him and started to cry..

"Tae- He hasn't slept in those days.. he-he never let me go anywhere.. he was hugging me all the time.. mumbling he's dirty and all... I can't even do anything... He was crying his eyes out in my arms... He was hurt.. I just sat there doing nothing.. I'm the worst hyung. I couldn't protect my brother."

"Shh hyung.. you're not worst.. think, if Tae thought you as worst... Why would he be with you.. seeking for comfort. Because he knew, when his hyung is with him.. no one can hurt him.. so don't think negative about that anyone.. my TaeTae is very strong.. obviously he should be because he's my soulmate."

Jimin joked at last wanting to cheer up his Husband.

Yoongi smiled.. wiping his tears..

"He's my baby bear." Yoongi said sniffing.

Both looked at each other then burst into laughter.

"He's our baby!" Both said together.
______________

"We are home!!" Tae shouted entering the house with Se-Ho. But he soon got startled as Joon hugged him.

"H-hyung? What happened?"

"Nothing Tae.. I justed missed you." Tae giggled and patted Joon's head softly.

"Be safe.." Namjoon whispered while Tae got confused but nevertheless said 'I will' to Joon.

Others are looking fondly at the scene... Se-Ho had tears in his eyes.

'They love each other without any selfishness.. protect each other.. how can anyone be this good?' Se-Ho thought.

"Hyung, babe!! Enough..now come and hug me too.." Tae rolled his eyes but soon smiled at his hubby.

Everything was soo perfect but---
______________________________________________

2 Days Later

"Hello? Is this Mr. Jeon's family?"

"Yes.. who is this?"

"This is from Seoul hospital.. Mr. Jeon Jungkook met with an accident and is in ICU.. Please come here as soon as possible."

"WHAT???"
______________________________________________

Sorry for not updating🥺
..

Merry Christmas everyone🎄🎅
Enjoy your day..❤️