🦋18🦋

Hello😚
Hope you all doing good😊💕
Let's start!!

_____________________________________

Taehyung was running towards Yoongi's cabin. He don't know anything but Yoongi is not well.

Well the older one called Taehyung and talked weirdly.

'Tae Yoonie is not good... Hyungie fucked up!! Yoonie is bad.' Tae know Yoongi is nervous or sad... That's why Yoongi is talking like that...

"Yoon!!!" Tae slammed door open while panting heavy.

"Tae..." Yoongi hugged Tae and started crying like baby.

"Oh my god!! Hyung!?? What happened??? Why are you crying??" Tae asked while rubbing Yoongi's back.

"I- he- kiss-"

"Yoonie look here!! Now breath in yes like that... Now breath out!!! Yes good boy... Now say what happened!!" Tae made Yoongi sit on the couch as he himself sat beside Yoongi.

"Yesterday Jimin came here... He said he wanted to look around.. so I let him be... Then he came to my cabin and started looking around... He was looking like cute baby... I couldn't control myself... So I pinned him to the wall and kissed him forcefully.... He then pushed me and cried saying it was his first kiss.. but I took forcefully... He was angry then he ran out while crying... Tae I fucked up!! He'll hate me!! Tae help me please!!"

"Why u kissed him? And it was your first kiss too.. then why you lost your first kiss to Jimin?" Tae asked seriously... Well to say he was squealing inside.. he was happy for both of his hyung and soulmate.. but he wants them to accept that they both love each other..

"I... Ilovehim!!"

"OHHH MYYY GODDD!!!!!!!!!!!" Tae started to jump around like a little kid who got his lollipop.

"God hyung I'm happy for you an-" Tae's phone started to ring and it was his soulmate.

Tae:- Hey Jimin!! How are you?"

Jimin:- Hii Tae.. I'm fine... But I'm returning to Canada.

Tae was shocked.. he didn't expect this from Jimin. He looked at Yoongi who's already looking at him with hurtful expression... Well the phone was in loud speaker.

Tae:- What are you saying Chim? Where are you now?

Jimin:- I'm at Jin hyung's... And I can't stay here anymore.. sorry Tae....

Tae:- I know what happened between you and Yoongi hyung!

There was few seconds silent then Jimin decided to break it.

Jimin:- I'm not mad at him... I just don't want ruin his perfect life.

Tae:- You love Yoongi hyung?

Jimin:- Tae- I-

Tae:- Jimin I asked you DO . YOU . LOVE . YOONGI???

Jimin:- I do Tae!! But what's the use... He doesn't love me... Heck why the fuck does anyone loves a loser like me?

Tae:- What if Yoongi hyung likes u too?

Jimin:- Even if he does... I can't be with him... He deserves someone better... I'm completely fucked up Tae... I'm an orphan... No no an orphan with parents.... *Chuckle* who doesn't want their own son... Just because I'm gay? I'm nowhere near to Yoongi. He's rich... Handsome... There are many girls and boys wants to be with him... But look at me...

Yoongi:- Do you think love happens after looking at their social status and face?? You pabo!! It happens between heart!!! Remember that!! And you're not orphan Jimin.. you have me, Tae, Jin hyung, Joon, Hobi and Jungkook!! Have forgot us already? You're perfect Jimin... You are beautiful... I want to spend my life with you.. please Jimin... Give me a chance... I love you.... Please Jimin.

Jimin was crying his eyes out while listening to Yoongi... He felt happy... He knows that he just met them but he can trust them... He even know about Jungkook... Jungkook care for him... That's why he bought him to Korea with him.. if he was near Jimin when spoke like that.. he would've killed him already... And Yoongi... He seemed sincere with his words... But still insecurity is a bitch..

Jimin:- But Yoongi... People will think me as a gold digger... Whore.. who wants to get layed!

Yoongi:- Jimin you love me and I love you.. so don't think about others... Our loved one will always support us.. 

Jimin:- But st-

Tae:- JIMIN ISTG!! I'LL KILL YOU!! YOU MIDGET!!! HOW YOU BECAME MY SOULMATE YOU SHITHEADED MOTHERFUCKER!!!! YOU BITCH!!!

Jimin:- Okay fine...

Yoongi:- So you love me?

Jimin:- Yeah.. *blushed*

Tae:- I feel like third wheel.

Both Yoonmin couples chuckled.

Yoongi:- Jimin? Let's go on a date.

Jimin:- S-sure.

Tae:- Awwie is my chimchim is blushing?

Jimin:- Tae~~~

Tae:- Okay sorry sorry.. I'm gonna leave now!! Bye.

Jimin:- Bye

_______________

ONE MONTH LATER

(A/n:- Sorry.. idk how this news works!)

BREAKING NEWS

The most popular and powerful CEO's got married recently...
It was very surprising to hear that out of blue they got married...

Jeon Jungkook got married to Kim Taehyung.... Whom Mr. Jeon knew from the childhood. It seems like it was love marriage... Mr.Jeon's fans got shocked by Mr. Jeon's sexuality.... But nevertheless the couple's were very cute... It was like they were meant to be with each other.

Then we have Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin couple's. Who loved each other and wanted to marry right after Taekook couple.

With them Min Yoongi and Park Jimin couple's get married with Kim couple's. It was love marriage too. It was really shocking to hear that the young CEO's got married all of sudden.

Also with that we heard the news as all the three couples with Mr. Jung Hoseok going to live together under one roof.

Since everyone knows each other and also very good friend of each other... They decided to live together.. 

That's it for today.. Thank you everyone!

______________

BOGUM's POV

Even after doing so much that two are still together... I think I was wrong... Gosh I'm such a fool.. like seriously!! Even after staying away from each other for 3 years they're still together like nothing happened... Wtf? Why I'm crying?? Gosh!!!

_____________________________________

Hope you liked it!❤️
Anyway ...
Love ya..💕😘