𝒗𝒐𝒍. 3

·𖥸·

·𖥸·

𝒓𝒂𝒇𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

7pm and half of figure 8 was here, i was right to say it was topper's and my  party. i always seem to reel more people in.  

already having smashed through a case of drinks i was feeling it hard, topper was calling me to where a bunch of chicks were dancing and i'd be stupid to say no. not sure how i ended up in the right spot but i did, one girl was grinding on me and i held her hip with one hand while still finishing off a drink in the other. 

topper and my bitch of a sister had broken up a few weeks ago and i could see he was enjoying the freedom too but personally this shit gets boring sometimes. i hate the different but equally as shallow girls flirting and dancing with me all night until we fuck and then i leave. they're boring. meaningless. 

i pushed the girl off me and walked over to an empty spot on the couch where i could people watch and listen to kelce's dumbass stories from other times where he was this drunk. 

girls started surrounding the area again and i literally had to fend them off, one even fell to the floor after i rejected her from sitting on me. i was starting to get bored again and my view was covered until between the desperate girls, i spotted rory and kiara seemingly just arrive with a bottle of vodka each. 

some bitch named cora started talking to me but i ignored her, pissing those two off would definitely be more fun. 

𝒏𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗

rafe approached the pair as they set up shots of their vodka on the half empty kitchen island. 

"jesus who invited you two" he smirked towering over them. 

rory ran her hand through her hair letting it carelessly bounce as she looked up at him, "didn't know i needed to bring an ID confirming i was an asshole too"

the cameron boy scoffed at her before taking another swig of his drink and kie stayed silent pouring more shots just eavesdropping.

someone yelled to turn the music up and the atmosphere instantly became more intoxicating, people ran into the open dining room/kitchen and started drunkenly dancing. rory flashed kie a smile before they started downing shots, 4 each. 

rafe stood over rory, unbeknownst to him it was obvious he was admiring her but the only person watching the two other than kiara was cora, barry's little sister. the same cora that rafe had ignored before, jealousy boiled her blood and she took off from the thornton house. 

meanwhile rafe had been pulled onto the odd 'dance floor' area by some of the boys while the girls had made their own way, he couldn't help but watch the way in which rory moved. her mannerisms and the way she held herself was something like he'd never seen before.