s e v e n .

a/n : yall sorry for the late update plz don't kill me💀

y/n pov

I gulped and waited for his next word. Was he going to kill me? Was he going to torture me? Either way, I didn't like the thought of it. "There's nothing you need to do for me, just...stay with me. That's the only thing i ask of you, y/n." He stared at me with teary eyes while holding my hand, and for a moment...he looked so helpless and innocent. I couldn't help but nod to his words. For a moment, it seemed like he didn't kidnap me at all, and he was still the same man I was in love with. It felt like everything went back to normal, staring at his glimmering puppy eyes. "...Okay, I will." I answered him.

As soon as I answered, his expression changed to the sly, ruthless kidnapper again, which was terrifying. "Great, y/n. Now, I will release you, but don't try to escape, you understand?" "Uh, y-yes." He leaned over and cut the rope with a swiss knife. I looked up at him suspiciously while shaking my aching hands. 'This couldn't be this easy.' I thought as I slowly walked out of the dark basement. "So, stay here patiently while I make you lunch, I'll be back soon." He smiled at me and walked to the kitchen. 'Wait, what? He just-left me here?' I thought. I carefully checked the kitchen, and to my surprise, Conan was actually cooking something, showing his back to me.

'This is my only chance.' 

I thought and ran for my life towards the door and yanked the doorknob hardly. To my surprise, the door was open. As I was about to step outside, the door slammed loudly right in front of me. I gulped and looked around...It was him. Conan slammed the door quickly, hovering a few inches above me. He glared at me menacingly and sighed. "I guess you haven't learned your lesson yet, y/n. I told you, there will be circumstances when you try to escape from me." I could feel his soft dark curls brushing against my cheek. I could also feel the deathly look he gave me. Those two things I could feel made this situation even more unrealistic and ironic. I laughed hopelessly and looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Tell me you're joking, Conan, tell me. You're not really doing this, right? You...you still love me?" He smiled slightly, erasing the menacing look in a flash. "Of course, y/n. I love you deeply, you know that as much as I do, right?" He said in the sweetest voice ever. "Th-then why are you doing this to me?" I said while slightly trembling. He turned to face me and smiled as he caressed my face with soft hands. "Because, y/n. Because I love you more than anything in the world, and I want to keep you to myself." He said in a way a normal boyfriend would say to his girlfriend. "This...this isn't love. You're making me miserable, Conan. I have a life outside this house too. I don't...want to do this." I said and dropped my face.

"Y/n, I-" He said but was cut off by loud knocking on the door. "Sir, police here. Please open up." My face lightened. 'Ryan must've called the police,' I thought and smiled to myself. His face hardened as he grabbed my wrist and took me to the basement. "Now, stay here, okay? ANd don't ever think of trying to escape me. understood?" He said as he smiled creepily. 

third person pov for a bit

Conan hesitated a bit, but opened the door for them. There stood two officers, one was chubby and short and one was tall and skinny. "Hello, sir. We're here for investigation on a missing woman named y/n l/n. Your colleagues claimed that she was in a relationship with you, is that correct?" "Uh, yeah. Wait, what? Missing?" He questioned with innocence gleaming in his eyes. "Yes, sir. Unfortunately, she hasn't been around for quite a while. one of her friends reported and we'd like an alibi from you. Have you seen Ms. l/n around midnight yesterday?"

"Uh, actually, no. We hung out a bit in my place, and she left at...I think 9pm or so." "9pm...okay, uh, sir, do you mind if we check your house for a bit?" "Sure, feel free to." The short officer entered the house while the tall officer asked a few more questions to Conan. And

and what? find out in the next chapter :)