s i x .

a/n : how do yall like this so far 😩 Thank you guys for reading this, I really appreciate it <3

⚠️tw : abuse & manipulation⚠️

y/n pov

I had a wonderful time having breakfast with Conan today. He made me the most delicious pancakes someone could ever make. I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy being with Conan like we did before. Deep down, I longed to erase that memory from my head and just move on with him. Except for...that part, Conan was 100% the man of my dreams. He was kind, caring, cute, and...I just felt attached to him. I know I couldn't let go of him.

I smiled at Conan who was concentrated on his reading. I ruffled his hair and sighed. "What is it, hun?" He asked as he gazed at me. "Nothing, just...there's a lot going on in my mind." "Oh, really?"

"Like how to escape from me?"

"Wait, wh-" My eyes suddenly became blurry, my arms and legs were getting numb. Conan...smiled at me and gently kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams, darling. We're gonna have so much fun together." That was the last thing I saw and heard before I blacked out.

<a few moments later>

I woke up startled and confused. I noticed that my mouth was taped and my arms were tied back to a chair. (a/n : like the checkmate mv guy) Then, I saw him. Conan, staring at me. "Y/n...Did you really think I didn't know that you noticed? You were acting weird enough, you're just not that good at pretending, hun." My frightened cries were muffled by the huge cold silver tape, tears flowing down my cheek, soaking my shirt. I knew I should've just ran from him in the first place. Things would have been better if i did.

"You know, y/n...you really should've ran when you had the chance." Conan sighed, talking like he just read my mind. "You know, I really, sincerely love you. I gave you a chance, you're the one who ignored it. Now, y/n...now we can finally be together forever. No more obstacles." He traced my neck delicately with his slim fingers, sending a chill down my spine.

This guy is totally out of his mind.

I shook in fear as i desperately moved my mouth as much as I could. "Hm? You want me to remove the tape? Well, depends on how you behave. Be a good girl and I'll consider it." He smiled and gently tucked my hair behind my ears. I couldn't believe I loved this...psychopath for so long. 

-a week later-

I was still tied to the chair, the tape still on my mouth. It occasionally came off when Conan brought me water, but it still blocked my words most of the time. Just when I was about to give up on the tape, I heard Conan's footsteps from far away. "Y/n...you've really been good the past few days. So, I decided to remove your tape. But remember, no back-talking, or I'll have to put the tape on again." He slowly removed the tape off my mouth, causing me to gasp. I coughed a few times, and I managed to croak a few words. "Why....are you...doin..g...this...?"

"Because, I want to be with you. Because I love you." He sighed and huffed like it was the most obvious thing on Earth. "You...you call...this love?" "Yes, love. I do. I thought you still loved me too, right?" As much as I hated to admit, he was right. Though this...kidnapping incident let me lose trust for him completely, I still had feelings for him. I really didn't know why, maybe because of all those moments of happiness and unconditional love he gave me in those past few months, or maybe I was just going insane from being in a dark basement for too long. But of course, I didn't tell him the truth. "I...don't." "Hm?" "I don't...love...you anymore."

His face dropped a bit, but slowly returned to a slight smile. "Yes, you do. I can see it on your face, stop lying to me." "I don't." His face immediately turned into a sad frown. "So, all that time we spent together...it meant nothing to you?" I hesitated to answer, hating to hurt his feelings. "...Yes." I managed to say. *slap* I was unable to say anything for a few seconds as I felt my cheek burning. "Liar." He growled as he pulled my hair upwards, making me look right into his face. "You told me you loved me. You said it yourself. To me."

"I-I did say that before, but now...you're just a-a kidnapper! A criminal!" "I told you, I did it because I loved you." His eyes were slightly teary, and for a moment I felt sympathy for him. "Seems like you didn't learn your lesson, y/n. I'm gonna have to put the tape back on." "Wait, no! Please-please don't. I'll do whatever you tell me to do." I said miserably, dropping my head slightly. "Anything?" Y-yes."

"My only wish is for you to stay with me. Forever."

a/n : sorry

oh and also i might not be able to update for a while :( I have some big events going on in my life but ill be sure to update as fast as i can. stay tuned <3