Chapter Three

Chapter Three| Nice to see you

You'd end up fleeing to the next village over.. When the sun set again you came out of hiding to continue the feast upon this town.Unfortunately , there was a little witnesses from the last village that they'd rat you out for the Flame Hashira. He was hot on your tail and you managed to successfully hold your own until..

Third Form: Blazing Universe!

The attack was used to counter what you had thrown at him

The attack was used to counter what you had thrown at him. You weren't capable of using any blood demon art that you were aware of so why not use your surroundings to throw off his game. It didn't seem to bother him greatly but annoy him. To the point where he'd step off and rush you quickly.

"Why do you lack fighting back with your power?! Do you not realize your situation?" He said puzzled by how you're using your surroundings. He was worried over the fact that you may use it but you didn't specialize in that field to experiment with your abilities.

The Flame Hashira had took his blade to then remove your arms, causing you to back peddle. The village was destroyed but not without people being killed before then. You gasped at how fast he was and soon fell onto your back. It was in the moment you started to see the snowfall and white turning to red. His blade under your neck, marking your defeat.

"This ends" The same Hashira from first encounter spoke on top of you. You saw he was tired by how he was now trying not to let out tired breaths to you.

"Tired are you?" Your arms coming back. Your legs coming up to throw him off. You rolled back and stood up. His eyes followed your movement as if wasn't quick enough before he'd cut off your legs to have you grounded again onto your back.Oof.The pain was mild but you know you could regenerate.

"Enough of this." He said which hurt. As a demon you know your superior would be watching. Though it was silent now. You felt that his eyes were on you though, watching you die. You haven't even been a demon that long and it was as if you were cut off from the unwanted "gift" placed upon you. His blade was about to swiftly cut your neck off. You then spoke noticing something in the Hashira appearance. It made your eyes glisten with shock so you spoke up quickly.

"You were right, Rengoku."

Noticing you said his name or at least part of it. His blade swung to your neck but paused.

"I keep fighting with emotion and physical strength and expect to go somewhere with it....I was never meant to be a demon slayer... and because I'm so weak. I am useless even as a demon."

Admitting as you even felt like your connection with the enemy of the world was killing your survival with this Hashira. It felt planned even just because of how silent he got as you continued to do the whole "eat more." objective. An old face recognized another. Barely.