Chapter Two

Chapter Two| War between Man and Demon

(Y/n) has been a demon for some time. Muzan forcing her to keep eating since usually his new demons either are resistant, and he'd waste yet he was feeling generous. She eventually fed into it like most have. From that point where she originally lived, she'd use her Blood Demon Art of Illusions to catch humans in a day dream around her small town. Eating her neighbors and even trade friends without choice. Growing into it more and more like demons usually do and it may be cut short by a familiar face.

 Growing into it more and more like demons usually do and it may be cut short by a familiar face

"Rengoku, Kyojuro. You are assigned to look into massacres happening in villages that are just neighbors from each other. Definitely done by demon!" The crow said as the man stood tall on the porch before going.

"Well, I can't stay so long after reporting the good news to my father! Lead the way!" Exclaiming before getting a move on as the crow explained in more detail.

~~Within the Village~~

*munch*

*crack* *pop*

*munch*

A child crying silently in one of the rooms watching as their parents/guardians were being devoured. There screams were traumatizing until there was silence. A breath in between bites and then a sigh of relief.
"Finally, I can... I don't feel hungry anymore."  Snapping to look at the child, they curled up in the corner they were already in while keeping eye. Shaking in fear, your menacing eyes only made the child choke on their tears. Their eyes watching you in fear. Hand over mouth, crying uncontrollably when you began to approach them. You felt mercy... it reminded you of yourself. You showed your claws to motivate the child and said..

"R u n..." growling and next the child scrambled to his feet and ran. The child crying heavy, making a break for the exit. Feeling safe and exiting the room to leave his own house. The next step unknown. Better than here!Within the next moment, their head was unfortunately torn off. You weren't aware of another demon being here. When you saw the head go flying down the hall you came to look out of the room.

"You're really letting someone live?" A voice said. A Recognizable voice that is.Your legs dropped to bow before him. It wasn't even that they were talking to you with their voice, you heard him in your head. The shadow of their presence still being there."You're not hungry enough? You know what happens when you eat, right?" Shivering, eyes finally meeting and next a foot impaled you into the floorboard. The force was so great. He has been on your head the first couple of months you had become a demon.

"Who said you can look up?"

Speaking up which brought greater fear to your person. Your face oozed blood from one ear to the other then out the nose. The foot ruptured your skull.

"Don't fail me again, (Y/N). I've noticed your track in such and you think you can give mercy as if you rule?" It wasn't actually a question as they spoke to you. A warning, indeed. "Good girl." Removing their foot, the real demon had left again, his shadow had left the house.

A gasp as you pulled your face from the wooden floor, the blood falling from your face and eventually healing over. Heart beating which triggered too much deja vu. Getting up slowly then reluctantly eating the young child's body as well. It was the first bite and you watched as their dead face looked back at you. You felt great dread.

"Disgusting."

Said ??? Turning your head slowly and next seeing the dark light with flames. You heard the breath late and turned. You smelled a human that had a strong aura to them. This was a demon slayer but not an average demon slayer.A flame along the haori that was lighting up in the dark. How was there any light in the room at this time??

Fifth Form:Flame Tiger!!

The home was inflamed and there stood you and an actual Hashira. The Tiger from earlier gone and the fire seemed to have only lasted for so long.

"I bet you had a better life before you fell into such darkness but don't worry, I'll—" The flames started to burn from his blade yet you were gone. His chatter only gave you enough time to get out of there. That was when the Hashira realized sunrise peaked through the broken home. "Now where's the nearest village from here.." Fading as the day was almost gone too fast, and the next move was only minutes from now. The Flame Hashira took into account that there was a lack in survivors at this village with a displeased look in his face.

"This time! I won't let you slip away! You can not hide!" He announced,knowing you were able to escape to somewhere but you couldn't have gone far. You kept running away while the sun was rising.

"What a damn loud mouth."