Chapter 4

───────✧❁✧───────

───────✧❁✧───────

Jin took his keys from his coat pocket and put them in the lock. After a long day, he was finally home.

He couldn't wait to hug his Areum really tight. And cook a delicous meal for her and his brother.

Jin opened the fromt door and expected a super happy, hyper girl running into him but it was silent. Jin fowned not being used to the silence.

He walked towards the kitchen, no one. The living room, no one only a mountain of toys which had to be cleaned up. Areums bed room, no one.

When he couldn't find them in het bedroom Jin got worried. Taehyung would call him when they were out, right?

Jin sighed and arived infront of the last room, Taehyungs bedroom. When he opened the door he was met with a beautifull and cute sight. 

Taehyung and his daughter were sound a sleep with Areum laying on Taehyung chest both still in there normal clothing without a blanket on top of them.

Jin chuckled and walked closer so he could put the blanket which was laying next to the bed over his daugher and Taehyung who looked exhausted. Which Jin could imagine. Spending a whole day with a three year old was pretty tiring.

Jin walked into the kitchen and started making dinner. He would wake the two of them up, when he would be done making the food.

So after Jin made dinner he walked towards Taehyung's bedroom to wake them up. Jin slowly opened the door and smiled because of the cute sight.

"Areum, Taehyung wake up dinner is ready." Jin said. Jin saw Areums eyes were opening. "M-mommy." Areums said with a soft tone.

"Hi sweety how was your little nap?" Jin kissed his daughters cheek. "Good mommy." Areum giggled.

"Do you want to wake uncle Taehyung up for me while I set the table sweety?" Jin asked while putting a shirt over her head. "Okiee." 

Jin walked out of the room towards the kitchen.

"Uncle taetae wakey wakey." Areum said while she sat on top of Taehyung. "A-areum go to s-sleep." Taehyung said half awake.

"Nope wakey wakey." Areum said while jumping on top of Taehyung. "Areum stop! Okay I will wake up!" Taehyung screamed.

"Good." The little girl said while she walked out of the room.

"Ugh she is just like my brother." Taehyung sighed while also getting out of the room.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

While Jin was cleaning the dishes his daughter sat on a high chair in front of him. Taehyung just left for a shoot he had. Normally they weren't this late but theme was night so it made sense.

"How was your day with uncle Taehyung?"Jin asked while putting the plates away.

"Really nice mommy. Taetae bought Areum ice cweam and we made pancwakes." Areum smiled. "That's nice sweety." Jin smiled back.

"Yep. I really like uncle taetae." Areum said. 

After Jin finished the dishes he put Areum in her bed after the girl finally stopped talking about her day because her eyes were closing.

Jin sat on the couch being exhausted. Then his phone showed a text notification. Jin frowned he didn't reconise the number.

Unknown

Hi Jin!!! 😁

Jin

Who is this?

Unknown

It's me your bestie Jimin

Jin

Oh hi Jimin

Change Unknown to Jimin

Jimin 

i wanted to know if you want to go to my best friend's party with me on friday?

Jin

I don't know Jimin

Jimin

Pleaseeeeeee

Jin

I really don't know

Jimin

Pleaseeeeeeeee

Do it for your bestie

Jin

I will think about it

Jimin

Yessss

Jin 

That doesn't mean it's a yes!

Jimin

We will see about that

Jin 

Jimin!!!

Jimin

Bye bye Jin see you tomorow