Regret (Long Update)

Hey !! Hope you all are doing fine . Okay ... so as the more amount of viewer's wished ... I will be going with punishing Anjali legally and getting to more Arshi scenes after this update . BUT talking about punishing Anjali legally than please view the last part of "Precap" to get the idea of what is gonna happen . Thank you all for your response and support . 

*************************************

Day by day .... Anjali was getting more punished . She had became pale and weak but still , still she needed to do everything that she was ordered to do . This time nothing helped her get out of her punishment or lessen her punishment , as before . Her money , properties , tears , blackmailing and all other with which she would get out of her punishment always in the past , did not support her this time , as it used to .

She slowly started realizing her thoughts that MONEY has more power than that of RELATIONSHIPS , were NOT true . IF she had maintained her relationships , IF she had lived happily with all that she had , that was far enough for anyone , IF she had loved her brother truly as he did , IF she had not been so cruel towards her brother's wife , IF she had not been so self centered and money minded , then she would never land in this situation and would be living her life happily .

ONLY IF .....

*****************************************************************

RAIZADA MANSION

The condition of MANORAMA , here , was no different . Yes , she did not have any physical punishment , considering her age , but yes she DID have a LOT of emotional punishment . Her son , daughter-in-law , nephew , nephew's wife , and mother – in – law , NO ONE was giving an ounce of heed to her existence , in short , all were busy ignoring her . She had NO ONE to talk with . Even her husband was not calling her , as he used to or attending her calls and she presumed that he knew everything by then . No body made food for her , she did everything for herself . She was like an invisible person in the house . It hurt her and she knew its all because of her own deeds . She cried all night for the love she wanted from her family , but didn't get it . When she got the love and care ... she took it for granted and she is regretting it .... A LOT . Getting no response from their own loved ones or living like a non existent person was the worst punishment anyone could get . AND SHE GOT IT . NOT PHYSICALLY BUT A LOT EMOTIONALLY .

ARSHI'S ROOM

Arnav and Khushi were sitting leaning on the bed post , cuddling to each other , peacefully .... After a very long time .

Arnav : Khushi !!

Khushi : Hmm ??

Arnav : Are you happy with Anjali's punishments ??

Yes , Anjali's each and every activity was being tracked and Khushi saw her going through hell , crying at night , with the help of the CCTV .

Khushi : (looking up at him) Punish her legally now . Enough of all these homely things .

Arnav : Hmm .... She will be kept in jail for a lifetime and I will make sure of that . I had got her in bail so that she could be punished by us first . Her first hearing is day after tomorrow and she will be kept in jail after that .

Khushi : Okay !!

***************************************************************

GUEST HOUSE (Aman's room)

All (Maria , Ron , Alex , Doruk and Aman) were sitting there and discussing how to punish Anjali more in these two days . They had already done a lot . Making her swipe the floor every other hour , making it dirty knowingly .... Breaking glass and making her pick up that and because of her less experience in doing these stuff , she ended up hurting herself always .... Dirtying her already dirty room and making her sleep there with all the windows and doors locked .... Not giving her good food ..... Making her massage their hands and legs ..... and so on . She was already looking pale , thin , weak , with red eyes and had dark circles at the lower part of her eyes .