Dadi's Entry

EVENING

Today is the day when Dadi AKA house ruiner was coming back to Shantivan . Anjali was happy because how much also Khushi talks to them like that , make them do the house works and all , now it is not gonna happen anymore because Dadi will not let it happen and for that all she needs to do is her emotional drama . 

[But you all tell me , do you think Khushi will back out in her plan ?? ]

Anjali :(in mind) Today is the only day I need to bare you so called Mrs. ASR . Today is going to be the last day of your stay . But why are you not coming out today ?? Don't know what has happened ... neither that Arnav nor that Khushi is coming out today and even Nani is not there . Ufff . Whatever they are doing let them do , however , I only want Khushi to go out tomorrow so that my plan gets successful . And if they are trying to console Nani and make her to their side than that is not gonna happen because she cannot obviously forgive the murderer of her so called daughter . Whatever it is , lets focus in Dadi's welcome now .

Khushi came down after being in her much needed space as Arnav was still in Nani's room but he must be coming now as Dadi is gonna arrive at 5:00 and its only 2-3 minutes left to be five . She was thinking about her plan when she saw Nani heading towards them from her room as her room was situated in the ground floor only and then after some moments she saw Arnav coming towards her . 

He came to her and holded her hands in his , pressing it a little as if telling her that he is with her NO MATTER WHAT . He knew that she is just showing herself strong but she is very scared from inside , SCARED OF LOSING HIM . And he also knew that his this small one gesture can calm her . Both were looking at each other when the door opened and walked-in THE HOME WRECKER . 

Khushi took a deep breath before leaving Arnav's hand and walking towards the Chudail , Vampire , Daaku , everything that is bad AKA so called mahaan Dadi . Dadi knew that Arnav and Khushi were here , in Raizada Mansion from Anjali and that is the reason she came to RM before the actual date of her arrival , in short , she pre-poned her arrival . 

Khushi went towards her and bent to touch her feet while Ms

Khushi went towards her and bent to touch her feet while Ms. or Mrs. , I don't know , but Vampire stepped back not letting Khushi to touch her feet , in short , ignoring Khushi . Khushi stood straight after seeing this and then clapped her hands loudly once and said in 115% sweet voice , in short , in more than sweet voice said "Namaste Dadi" while grinning like a kid .