I didn't know.

Sunday 6:00pm

Sunday 6:00pm

I stepped out the shower after washing off the day. I had been asleep since I snuck back home this morning. Staying up those last few nights wore me out. I needed the rest.

The doorbell rang as I walked out the bathroom. Still in my towel, I ran downstairs.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Keyaun." I heard through the door.

I smiled hearing him use his real name. I opened the door to see him standing there in a black Polo t-shirt with the name printed across the chest in red with a pair of dark blue jeans, with the Bred Jordan 4s.

He was looking down. "Jah wanted to kno-" he froze when he finally looked up at me. His eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"What's wrong?" I asked him smirking. "You wanna come in?" I asked after he didn't respond.

He quietly walked inside and I shut the door behind him. He suddenly turned around and pushed his body on mine backing me into the front door. I could feel his hardness against my stomach.

He leaned down and kissed my neck. I couldn't hold in my low moans. Slowly moving his hand under my towel, he caressed up my inner thigh.

He picked up my face to look at him as his lips danced over mine and took my breath away. Mind drawing a blank, I opened up as he stuck his warm, thick tongue in my mouth. I'd never felt such a sensation before, as my body became sensitive to his touch.

His hand found what it was searching for and he slid a finger across my lower set of lips. "You so wet." He whispered in my mouth continuing our kiss. I reached a hand down to feel it, surprising myself. I slowly slipped two fingers inside to add to my arousal.

He removed my fingers replacing them with his own and bringing mine to his lips to suck the juices away.

I couldn't take anymore of this torture. I grabbed what had been throbbing against me this entire time.

Key flinched with a hiss. "You sure you wanna" He asked me, concern in his eyes.

"Yes." I nodded and whispered.

He picked me up and carried me to my bedroom. Thank goodness I cleaned it last night.

He sat me down on the bed and took off his t-shirt, followed by his jeans. I admired his slim yet muscular body. He was evenly proportioned.

I undid my towel and watched him twitch through his boxers. He removed his last piece of clothing and climbed on the bed planting random kisses on my body as he found a comfortable place with his head between my legs.

I gasped as I felt the force of his tongue flicking away on my clit. He slid in a finger while continuing his attack. Feeling like a woman possessed I drove my hands into his locs and I began bucking and grinding into his face. Finally with the pull of his finger and another flick of his tongue I began to release in a way I'd never done before. I couldn't stop myself no matter how hard I'd tried.

Key sat back and watched my body's convulsions with an accomplished look. Once my breathing steadied he smiled at me. I sat up and my face went hot from embarrassment seeing the wet spot on the towel that was under me.

"You squirted." He told me sounding proud. "Good thing the towel was there. I didn't know you did that."

"I don't even know what that is." I admitted. "I thought I peed." I said lowly.

"No baby, I made you ejaculate." He explained.

I relaxed a bit after what he told me. He took the towel and folded it to the dryer side and placed it back on the bed.

"Lay back." He instructed climbing on top. Caging me underneath him as he held my gaze, he used one hand to gently part my legs and guide himself in. I began to tense up at the feel of its warmth.

He lowered himself down on top of me and sucked my neck while my body relaxed under his. He pressed further as I opened up to give him access. I drew a deep breath and bit my bottom lip to hold my moans.

I felt more pleasure than I'd ever experienced in all my years of life. I didn't want it to end. The pressure increased in my stomach and I felt the now familiar feeling as I climaxed. Key caught my screams in his mouth, slowing his strokes for me to catch my breath but never removing himself.

The feeling became intoxicating as I began to anticipate the reaction. I became mesmerized as our eyes remained glued to one another's.

Key began thrusting more urgently, adding to the intensity. Small orgasms rippled through me as he deepened his lethal strokes.

My stomach tightened and I dug my nails into his back while biting into his shoulder to stop myself from screaming, but I couldn't hold it any longer.

"Key, I can't-" I groaned as I wet the bed again. He pulled out and released with a low rumble of a moan. Shooting ropes of cum on the towel between my legs.

He balled up the towel and threw it on the floor and we cuddled naked in the bed.

My mind raced replaying the whole thing.

"That was amazing." I finally breathed out.