Good morning.

Saturday 7:15am :

Saturday 7:15am :

I woke up to my phone alarm vibrating in my robe pocket. It was morning. I had fallen asleep with Key on the balcony with my arms and legs were wrapped around him and my face was nuzzled in his neck.

I don't even know this nigga. I'm super trippin.

It felt so good though. His strong body against mine. And he smelled so good... mmmm. And don't think I didn't feel him through his pajama pants as my leg rested against him.

The boy is blessed.

I tried to remove myself carefully to not wake him.

"Sleep good?" He grumbled.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment. "Yeah."

"Good." He responded sitting up with me.

We stood up and adjusted ourselves. I looked out to the alley and saw Jazzy's car was no longer parked there.

I checked my phone and saw I had a few texts messages.

Jazzy let me know she was sleeping on the couch because she didn't want to wake me and Araceli up. She probably never even looked in the room to see I wasn't there.

My mom texted good morning and asked me to look out for a package she's expecting.

I dropped my phone back in the pocket of my robe and put on my slippers.

He took my hand again and my heart pounded as we walked downstairs in silence. Stone was sleeping on the couch snoring loudly as we crept to the door.

Key looked at me a snickered.

We got outside and I got ready to walk across the grass. Key gripped my hand tighter.

"Wait, I'll walk you over." He announced.

"Okay."

We walked down the walkway to the sidewalk.

"Key," I called him, but realized, I didn't know his real name. I knew it wasn't Key. "What's your real name?"

He didn't say anything and continued walking me to my door then opened his arms for a hug.

"Really?" I said with my hands on my hips.

"C'mere." He said smirking.

I hug him.

"Keyaun." He confessed in my ear. "You betta say nothin."

"I'm not. I like it." I promised repeating the name in my head.

I'd heard that name before but couldn't remember when.

"See ya later." He said walking back home.